Furygirl

2013.02.25 - Amway Center, Orlando, FL, US

Two shows in Florida within two hours of each other in distance! So great. So ready for tickets tomorrow.

Yayyyy! Me me me! Lol. Now to wait and see how much they are....of course Orlando still says TBD....come onnnn! :)

Ok the cost is up....it says $67....so here's my question(first time pre-sale for me!)....is that the STARTING cost? I saw a crappy ticket reseller site saying they had $131 tickets and they were nosebleed section! Yikes!

I would think any of those re-seller sites are just hiking the price up. In the past, the GA tickets have been around $60, and the higher up seats are less. But some of the close up seats may be more. If they say $67 for this show, I'm gonna guess that's GA?

I'm def. going for GA, regardless of the price. :$

frienca, I remember you from Atlanta! :)

Got our seats! :) (Hubby has an injured arm...no general admission....don't want to chance it!) But we got section 116, row 13! VERY happy with that! Matt's 'side' too! Lol :LOL:

I would think any of those re-seller sites are just hiking the price up. In the past, the GA tickets have been around $60, and the higher up seats are less. But some of the close up seats may be more. If they say $67 for this show, I'm gonna guess that's GA?

I'm def. going for GA, regardless of the price. :$

frienca, I remember you from Atlanta! :)

Definitely remember you as well. Good to see that we have a concert in our state finally. The venue is but a few miles from my house, which is so good compared to driving to another state.

Definitely remember you as well. Good to see that we have a concert in our state finally. The venue is but a few miles from my house, which is so good compared to driving to another state.

I am a little bothered they have not announced an Atlanta date yet since that's where I live, but Florida is nice and it will most certainly be warmer than here in February. :awesome:

Got my tix for Tampa and Orlando. :party:

I didn't realize that you lived in Atlanta. Maybe I don't remember you... :( I remember your username, but that's it. They did have quite the gap between playing Atlanta when he bled everywhere, in 2004 I think, to when they played two years ago, so maybe they're doing another gap?

I didn't realize that you lived in Atlanta. Maybe I don't remember you... :( I remember your username, but that's it. They did have quite the gap between playing Atlanta when he bled everywhere, in 2004 I think, to when they played two years ago, so maybe they're doing another gap?

Well, they opened for MCR in '07, and U2 in '09, so I guess those count. I refuse to think they would skip Atlanta completely! I may have to wait until fall. There are tons of other cities and states that have been left off so far. It's very odd.

But I'm excited to go on a road trip! :D

Edit: I was the weirdo that brought cookies in Atlanta. :LOL:

Well, they opened for MCR in '07, and U2 in '09, so I guess those count. I refuse to think they would skip Atlanta completely! I may have to wait until fall. There are tons of other cities and states that have been left off so far. It's very odd.

But I'm excited to go on a road trip! :D

Edit: I was the weirdo that brought cookies in Atlanta. :LOL:

Hey!!! Your cookies were delicious :LOL:

ROLL CALL! I can't wait! I still think it's weird that they are doing Orlando and Tampa. It seems like they would have scheduled a N. Florida date instead of 2 central Floridas. Jacksonville would have been cool (and closer) ;) But, I guess that just means less stress going from Tampa to Orlando.

Hey!!! Your cookies were delicious :LOL:

:kiss:

I made more for Indianapolis, but they didn't travel too well. :LOL:

ROLL CALL! I can't wait! I still think it's weird that they are doing Orlando and Tampa. It seems like they would have scheduled a N. Florida date instead of 2 central Floridas. Jacksonville would have been cool (and closer) ;) But, I guess that just means less stress going from Tampa to Orlando.

I'M GOING! Muse will never make sense when it comes to FL. Maybe they just want to go to World of Harry Potter and Busch Gardens.

Jacksonville would have been awesome....since that's where I am. Lol. But oh well....yay Orlando! :)

Jacksonville yes. It would be nice to have them back here again. One of my favorite Muse show was when they played in this town.

:kiss:

I made more for Indianapolis, but they didn't travel too well. :LOL:

I'M GOING! Muse will never make sense when it comes to FL. Maybe they just want to go to World of Harry Potter and Busch Gardens.

Does this mean more cookies are to ensue?

Yay cookies! But wait....I won't be in the GA line. Booo. I could swing by! :LOL: And...our thread isn't very active, is it? ;)