2013.02.06 - Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Spittle

We lined up WAY too early in Portland: 7AM, and by noon there were only about a dozen people! And in the pouring rain on a weekday, doubt there will be much in the way of early birds.

So, Ticketmaster here gets paper tickets? That's cool, as the ticketless process wasn't completely smooth in some venues.

See ya tomorrow! Drove up today from Tacoma, border guard said a lot of diverse types were coming thru the border to come see Muse! (first time my license plate -- same as my username here -- didn't get a comment!)

And whoever mentioned MK Ultra at Deck --wow, and they OPENED with it! Surprised me and Wicked and Divine! Wonder if we'll ever hear it live again?

Now, I'm a bit of a health nut. Should I exercise/workout beforehand or should I just forget about it and line up early with you guys? LOL

Well that has got to be one of the strangest questions I've ever seen asked in a gig thread! :confused::LOL:

Well that has got to be one of the strangest questions I've ever seen asked in a gig thread! :confused::LOL:

I know it is :( It gets in the way of my plans sometimes.

I've made it such a habit that I feel downright sluggish/unhappy if I miss an exercise day, kind of like a smoker who's edgy without a cigarette.....

I know it is :( It gets in the way of my plans sometimes.

I've made it such a habit that I feel downright sluggish/unhappy if I miss an exercise day, kind of like a smoker who's edgy without a cigarette.....

:LOL::LOL:

Yes, but.... you'll get your exercise, during the concert, won't you? Not much danger of standing too still if you are at the front I hope

Guess I'll queue first then figure out the paperless ticket situation. I assume they just check it as you queue up or something?

I'm guessing the queue start on the other side of the building (aka away from the skytrain?).

If you're getting will call tickets, they are held at Gate 10 - which is right across the street from Costco.

If anyone wants to be a super nice guy/gal and post when willcall tickets become available I would be forever grateful. I'm stuck at the office until 6:00 pm and would love to know when I can take my "lunch break" and swipe those tickets!

I just got my will call tickets, can get them anytime

Guess I'll queue first then figure out the paperless ticket situation. I assume they just check it as you queue up or something?

I'm guessing the queue start on the other side of the building (aka away from the skytrain?).

Two queues, at Gate 3 (across from the Skytrain station) and Gate 7 on the opposite side of the arena, facing False Creek.

And yes, Will Call is open.

Question.

I finish work at 5, planning to head there right away. My friend said he should be lined up for GA by the time I get there.

Am I going to get dirty looks for joining him? (I'm assuming yes but thought I'd ask anyway)

Also, does Rogers Arena have a coat check? If so how much is it?

I can't remember seeing one at Pacific Coliseum last time they were hear but then again, I wasn't looking for it anyway.

Question.

I finish work at 5, planning to head there right away. My friend said he should be lined up for GA by the time I get there.

Am I going to get dirty looks for joining him? (I'm assuming yes but thought I'd ask anyway)

Also, does Rogers Arena have a coat check? If so how much is it?

I can't remember seeing one at Pacific Coliseum last time they were hear but then again, I wasn't looking for it anyway.

People are usually okay with people saving spots if its just a couple people. As for coat check, not sure if there's one, if there is its probably going to be 5 bucks.

People are usually okay with people saving spots if its just a couple people. As for coat check, not sure if there's one, if there is its probably going to be 5 bucks.

Cool! Thanks. It'll likely be me and two of our other friends though

Hopefully it's okay...:eek:

hi! which gate is this at? and are there separate gates for the paperless tickets?

so freakin excited for this, saw them in 2010 and so glad they chose to come back so soon!

I saw them in 2010 too! if you paid for gen admission, I don't think it'll matter if its paperless or will. ask the guy at ticket booth 11 when you get here

Archived