2013.02.06 - Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Spittle

Has anyone else been having trouble getting the pre sale information? Could someone PM it to me? Really looking forward to this.

Sorry, I don't have the the radio station presale info, if that's what you're wondering about? The .mu presale is happening now, but if you didn't sign up before Monday, you can't participate in that one.

Who all got tickets? Managed to snag lower bowl section 116. I'm pretty pleased with that seeing as I didn't want GA. Not as good as what I got for Seattle last tour, but I'm still pumped.

GA for me. The only way I roll! Can't wait! :\mm/:

regular seats seem to be sold out anyway for the presale best bet will be the ticketmaster presale tomorrow. I got mine though :)

For those who haven't had luck with today's presale so far, keep refreshing your screen. There's a good chance they will load more tickets. It worked that way with Concertmaps during the last tour and it's happened for a few people I know this time around, too. You might just get lucky still.

GA for me. The only way I roll! Can't wait! :\mm/:

I used to have that mentality too, but my days of being pressed up to the fence are over due to bum knee. It took me a week to recover from being on the floor for 2 metallica shows in a row back in August.

They may indeed come available in waves as after my first post they put up another round of regular seats, which have since been snapped up. though i've never used tickets today before the same thing often happens with crowdsurge for presale tickets, keep checking back and maybe some will pop up.

i got sec 116 row 13. not great, but not terrible.

I do have a slight dilemma though as i just searched 2 premium ticket and ended up with sec 115 row 1 haha. but $438 is a bit much :/ guess i'll have to decide in the next 10 mins haha tick tock

Yeah...Kinda figured this might happen, guess that shows me that I should've signed up and got in on this forum ages ago... but mistakes happen. Well whatever happens I'm getting GA to this concert, even if that means alone and for copious amounts of money.

:awesome: Did you buy a ticket?

I haven't but my friend has! A parrot forum friend of mine, Eliza, lives in Vancouver and goes to lots of gigs. She's going to see Muse (she was planning on buying seated tickets as she's not keen on standing, then actually won two seated tickets on some radio station there this morning!) and we somehow got to discussing how great it would be if I could fly over, stay with her and go to the gig (I'd go standing, not fussed doing it on my own) :LOL:

It'll depend on whether or not I can afford flights in about six weeks time. Eliza is sorting the ticket and as she'll be there anyway, will be able to sell it if I can't afford to go. She'd take me from/to the airport too, so it'll be great if I can go! It's far from definite though :)

For those who were unlucky with the muse.mu presale today 99.3 The Fox is having a presale tomorrow, probably not too late to sign up for it yet.

Had no problem getting four GA tickets this morning.

Pip! That would be crazy if you could make it!

yeah the fees are rough!

I picked up another pair of tickets this morning as I have a philosopy of trying to get front row balcony for any show, but rarely come up with them. and since the presale yesterday didn't have the option of balcony I just went with best available. but to my surprise i was able to get section 325 row 1, which is the first section to the right of the stage. so i suppose i'll have to find some friends to buy my other tix haha.

Archived