2013.02.06 - Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Spittle

I have one floor ticket up for grabs! Would like to sell it to a fan who really wants to go, so I'm mentioning it here first. Please let me know if anyone's willing to take it off me! :)

Is your extra GA ticket still available? How much? I have a friend who may be seriously interested. If she can find a ticket, she will be coming up with me from Seattle.

How early do you think we should line up?

And here's hoping they add in an extra Origin or Absolution song.....The crappy thing about not being a 100% devoted fan is that you have favourite albums that'll eventually take the backseat. I'm just not into Resistance and barely like 2nd Law a bit more than Resistance.

How early do you think we should line up?

And here's hoping they add in an extra Origin or Absolution song.....The crappy thing about not being a 100% devoted fan is that you have favourite albums that'll eventually take the backseat. I'm just not into Resistance and barely like 2nd Law a bit more than Resistance.

I'll be in line by 9am the latest...

Will call opens at 9:30AM

Thanks for this sir (or mam). First time ever going with the "willcall" route. I would be absolutely devastated if I missed this because of some sort of ticket botch up. I'm a worrier.

I'm seeing some old familiars on here. I haven't browsed the Muse forums much since their last Western swing in 2010. Nice to see some of you who were at the Deck the Hall Ball in Seattle awhile back. Didn't realize it at the time, but fuck were we lucky to get MK Ultra. That seems like quite the rarity these days!

Thanks for this sir (or mam). First time ever going with the "willcall" route. I would be absolutely devastated if I missed this because of some sort of ticket botch up. I'm a worrier.

I'm seeing some old familiars on here. I haven't browsed the Muse forums much since their last Western swing in 2010. Nice to see some of you who were at the Deck the Hall Ball in Seattle awhile back. Didn't realize it at the time, but fuck were we lucky to get MK Ultra. That seems like quite the rarity these days!

Will Call normally works fine. The nice thing about the .mu presale is that we get physical tickets from Will Call instead of the paperless tickets through Ticketmaster. Just be sure to bring everything you'll need (photo ID, credit card used to purchase, copy of your receipt/confirmation). Everything went smoothly in Seattle last Friday, except that Will Call didn't open there until 5:00 PM and doors were at 5:30 PM. Not much time to pick up tickets and get back in the queue! Thankfully, it doesn't appear we'll have that problem tomorrow.

I know what you mean about familiar names. I haven't frequented the forum in at least 1-2 years, but I recognize some user names as well, including yours. :happy:

And, YES, MK Ultra to kick off DTHB in Dec '09 was AMAZING!!!!! :awesome:

Looking for someone named Kristi, who tried to message me via YouTube but the message wasn't there.... Needs a ride from Port Orchard to the gig. If you are out there, Kristi, message me here! Or FB.

Yes, so happy to see this. this is Kristi, and yes i'd love 2 catch a ride to vancouver, esp. considering i fell asleep whilst driving back frm the portland gig, got pulled over x state patrol trying to make it back in time 4 work! scary!!

please call or txt me @ 360-981-4500

thank you so much

cheers

kristi

So for paperless, do I have to line up for will call and then line up for the actual line to get inside?

They don't provide you with any instructions (or any clear ones at least).

This is my question as well. Will call opens at 9:30am, but I'm not even sure if I have to stay the whole day. I want to go home after 9:30 and do stuff before the actual concert.

Omg....so I just called rogers arena. If you purchased through Will Call through the Muse website, they said you'll have to wait until they drop off the tickets. If you purchased through ticket master, they're already open today, and tomorrow at 9:30am. But the lady doesn't know when the tickets will be available for the people who purchased through Muse website. :(

Yes, so happy to see this. this is Kristi, and yes i'd love 2 catch a ride to vancouver, esp. considering i fell asleep whilst driving back frm the portland gig, got pulled over x state patrol trying to make it back in time 4 work! scary!!

please call or txt me @ 360-981-4500

thank you so much

cheers

kristi

Kristi, I just left you a phone message and sent an email. Please respond ASAP if you're interested in riding up with me tomorrow morning.

The GA queue and the line for Will Call are completely separate. If you plan to queue early for the gig, you need to be in the GA queue at some point before doors open. Once the tickets are available at Will Call, we will all need to save each others' places in the GA queue so we can pick up our tickets at Will Call, then come back to the queue.

Most of the time, we number ourselves in the GA queue (with a Sharpie on our hand). This will help prove where you are in line. It wasn't a problem in Seattle last Friday, except the timing was really tight because Will Call didn't open until 5:00 PM and doors were at 5:30 PM. Security was great about watching out for those who had to go get their tickets and making sure they were back in line before doors opened. Hope that's the case this time, too.

Archived