2013.02.06 - Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Spittle

Overall pretty good show, though they're losing their classical piano edge , going more for an electronic sound now
I honestly don't mind, I think they're just as great with what they're doing currently. Though, I can't deny that a nice Butterflies & Hurricanes would have topped it off ace.

I can't believe how fucking spot-on his vocals were; the mix was also utterly superb, especially on the voice.

Such an awesome concert!! :D

My friends and I made it to front row barrier and it was spectacular. Bonus: Matt Bellamy shook my hand :LOL:

I still can't get over the concert. Absolutely amazing. Thank you Muse :happy:

Also, gocanux I believe we met at the very beginning of the line, at about 9AM? My friend was the number 3 and I was the number 4 you marked XD

I was about 5 rows from the front but by the time the KoC riff kicked in some huge dude behind me pushed me about 2 rows ahead. Didn't mind that at all!

Although I was pissed at the people around me.. one kid in front of me was basically filming the entire concert on his phone.. for some reason where I was ( front center) nobody was willing to jump up and down and when I did people looked at me funny. Everybody on the left and right front sides were having a nice jump but nope, not center.

I was about 5 rows from the front but by the time the KoC riff kicked in some huge dude behind me pushed me about 2 rows ahead. Didn't mind that at all!

Although I was pissed at the people around me.. one kid in front of me was basically filming the entire concert on his phone.. for some reason where I was ( front center) nobody was willing to jump up and down and when I did people looked at me funny. Everybody on the left and right front sides were having a nice jump but nope, not center.

Some old white dude shoved my cousin and I to move up....and another big, tall loud brown guy kept yelling stuff, he was cool though. But oh man....KOF was crazy.

Sigh :( Now the rest of the week is going to be unparalleled, boring. I still can't get over the fact that little no people close to me (family and friends) don't listen to the music I do, namely Muse, yet I see so many cool cats lining up for this show.

I need to make new friends lol...

Indeed! The coolest thing about Musers: we are young and old, male and female, gay and straight, black and white, but none of that matters: we are all fans of the best live band on the planet!

Indeed! The coolest thing about Musers: we are young and old, male and female, gay and straight, black and white, but none of that matters: we are all fans of the best live band on the planet!

I honestly should have made more small talk with people around me....but I was more worried about being cold and trying to memorize lyrics. Oh well :D

Man, I was so hyped when the concert ended I didn't even notice that I dropped my T-shirt under my chair. Anyone know where I can get another one? I can't find it anywhere online, it's the black one with a photo of the band in white. The only bad thing on an otherwise amazing night. :\

I'm not a big T2L fan, but I was still blown away by the show. Whoever made the comment about the classical piano - I'm saddened by this as well. USOE Is one of the most beautiful songs played live ever. I'm lucky to have seen them play it twice, but I have a feeling that may be it. And B&H would be amazing to experience live. I'm so envious of those of you who have seen them play it.

And I'm the same way - the only one of my group of friends that loves Muse. Whenever there is something going on with Muse in the media, my friends are always facebooking me the link saying how it reminds them of me. I'm absolutely obsessed. And I love it. I was so happy to see a filled out Rogers Arena last night. Ten years ago they could barely fill the Commodore. They've come so far!

Well...that will probably be it for me on these forums for awhile. I have a tendency to creep away and become a hermit when there is no Vancouver/Seattle show to look forward to or no new album to talk about. But I'm sure I'll see you all around for their next album tour when they come back :)

This time I want to be on the front lines with you all. It seems like there's a great community here that I should get to know.

Farewell fellow Muse fanatics!

makes me sad that the piano was only used for the intro to survival and explorers...

would've been nice to hear another.. like B&H or something in place of Undisclosed..

Although I'm 100% sure that UD was strictly fan service.. when Matt dropped down to the crowd everybody went NUTS.

Archived