European Tour Muse Member Pre-Sales

KirkBot

I really do love these super easy Irish presales. :happy:

Just got 2 standing for Dublin, super hassle-free. Yay! For those wondering, there was an option for up to 4 tickets on the Ticketmaster website using the .mu code.

With an 8 ticket limit for everything but the O2 presale which was 4. Found it weird they had the 8 ticket limit and only offered up to 4 in the dropdown box, guess they want people to have to go through twice. :p

hi mate, do you know if some Bologna tickets popped up?

I bought the Pesaro ones but Bologna would have been better

I think there were a few seated tickets for the Bologna date, but they sold out soon. When I woke up (10:30) I freaked out because I thought everything was finished, and I was happy to be able to buy one standing for Pesaro :LOL:

You should try tomorrow though, with the general sale

I think there were a few seated tickets for the Bologna date, but they sold out soon. When I woke up (10:30) I freaked out because I thought everything was finished, and I was happy to be able to buy one standing for Pesaro :LOL:

You should try tomorrow though, with the general sale

So did i, same feelings :LOL:

I bought 2 standing for Pesaro to be sure not to miss the guys as i red, on vivo concerti fb page, that only presale left tickets would be gone on general sale tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

Archived