Skavlan I'm only aware of after Brandon Flowers was drawn into a discussion about his religion with Richard Dawkins. I wonder what sort of discussion Matt would be part of if they had one...

That was last week. Bloody hilarious :LOL: Muse will not be interviewed, they'll just play as it seems :(

EDIT: which isn't :( but would've loved an interview as well.

Muse will not be interviewed, they'll just play as it seems :(

EDIT: which isn't :( but would've loved an interview as well.

Any reason to believe they won't be interviewed? The article on SVT just states that they're going to play live. Almost every artist that performs on Skavlan is interviewed earlier in the show. :)

Well some aren't... but we'll just have to wait and see :)

Can someone record it for YouTube please? :)

I'll take it from SVT-Play and upload it if nobody else does so before me :)

*backstage pass* :p

Will still love you more than anything if you manage to bring me too :eyebrows: I'll owe you my life.

I watched that! Richard Dawkins is flawless.

Only thing of his I've seen is Inside Nature's Giants, which to me was basically cutting open dead endangered animals and proclaiming "This proves there is no God"

Well that and the South Park version.

I hope they won't play Survival since we've already seen it live.

As long as they play Madness I'm satisfied though, really excited to see how it is live

Technically we've only heard the live vocals for Survival. But I'm guessing the songs they'll play will be Survival and Madness.

Does anyone know where it's going to be recorded, is it in London?

I've heard that they've built a studio there to be able to have more international guests but the most Skavlan shows so far has been recorded in Stockholm, would be awesome if they came to Sweden a bit earlier than expected ;) But it will be in London, won't it? :/

Does anyone know where it's going to be recorded, is it in London?

I've heard that they've built a studio there to be able to have more international guests but the most Skavlan shows so far has been recorded in Stockholm, would be awesome if they came to Sweden a bit earlier than expected ;) But it will be in London, won't it? :/

It's in Stockholm.

Archived