Bloopers from The Resistance Tour (video)

titoufou17

Look at the gigs I went to. Rock In Rio, Stade de France, Wembley, R/L. Most of the gigs I went to were really good, or in the case of Wembley 2, I went to the best gig of the tour. I also went to the worst gig (Roskilde). The idea that I'm complaining because I went to too many gigs, when most of them were really good and had variety in my case, is ridiculous to me.

There will always be some mean regression if you see the band a bunch of times, but I've always wondered if the people who said that to you noticed you went to some of the best gigs of the tour.

Of course if you follow a band around a lot you're going to find some similarities, and Muse has never been the most varied. A good chunk of Absolution Tour was repetitive and every tour has had its few above and beyond moments. Thing is at least in the Absolution Tour they still put their all even into similar songs, and there was still a lot more variation where The Resistance Tour had the great and varied gigs, a bunch of structured lifeless ones, and not enough of the in between.

Wasn't there a gig when he dedicated it "to that bloody messageboard" though, because people had been bitching about the setlists for weeks? :LOL:

Yes, Helsinki :LOL: I stood right behind them pretty much. At around 8:30..

[YT]

[/YT]

"Bliss pl0x? <3 messageboard"

The guitars falling from the tower was the best moment of the entire tour for me.

Absolutely glorious. :LOL:

:LOL: Almost got rid of the red glitter guitars for good

I think my favourite is the fuse going in New Born and all the power cutting out. Just cos it was such a huge show, sounded huge, lights, lasers then bang, all out!

:LOL: Almost got rid of the red glitter guitars for good

I think my favourite is the fuse going in New Born and all the power cutting out. Just cos it was such a huge show, sounded huge, lights, lasers then bang, all out!

Wouldn't have been have as impressive if it hadn't been in the one song of the show where they got all the lasers going, haha!

I will light the fuse, and I'll never lose
:LOL:

There's been quite a few moments with Newborn over the years. I think my fave off older tours was in a festival in Portugal in 2002, when Matt crouched and spent a good 15, 20 seconds tuning the guitar on stage while Chris and Dom played on LOL

Rock in Rio in 2008 was also hilarious, the guitar strap falling off when he gets up from the piano. From the audience you couldn't realy tell what was going on, I only remember me and my mates all staring at each other going 'wtf?'. And then Matt tweeted at the end of the gig. Good times :)

Archived