Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

2) I suppose. I chose not to though. While MKU is a brilliant song, and fun to play, like you said, there's not as much scope for putting your own stamp on it instrument wise. So I did...something else...:ninja:

Can't see why someone wouldn't be able to upload them all. James is online 24/7, right? :chuckle:

I think it was a choice between for MK and US actually, but US just seems a little more epic

When we were coming up for ideas about what the round would be someone said "hardest muse songs" but it kinda evolved into the 'ultimate' (I use that term loosely) song from each era, and US is a pretty badass song

I suppose that kind of makes sense. I hope that anyone who does cover it plays the DVD version with the extra solo though! :rolleyes:

Why was it selected then? :ninja:

I'd have thought MKU would have been the obvious choice for the riff, not that that's necessarily hard to play, but it's easy enough to trip up on and make a few mistakes...Don't know what the actual hardest would be though, as I didn't learn half of the album...Cross Pollination, probably? :LOL:

I think it was a choice between for MK and US actually, but US just seems a little more epic

When we were coming up for ideas about what the round would be someone said "hardest muse songs" but it kinda evolved into the 'ultimate' (I use that term loosely) song from each era, and US is a pretty badass song

Yeah, all of mine will be one take. I did think of doing something really elaborate with different instrument parts for the second round, but I think it's just too much hassle for something like this.

Hi, sorry, been away for a few days... But yes I will do it, and I'll even withhold my vote if you want me to. Assuming I can still upload mine right?

If yes then send them to this e-mail: kittentabfactor2012-summer@hotmail.co.uk

Well I personally have no problem with you doing it, so long as everyone else is happy then sure! Do you want the details to that Kitten Factor soundcloud I made?

Use a cloud system?

Get em to me any way you can via that address... As long as I don't have to sign up to countless file sharing websites :stunned:

Well we could upload to for example 4Shared and then email the link?

seconded

NEIN that's thirded

Also as for getting them to Larry, what I'm planning to do is privately upload my entries to my soundcloud with download enabled and pm Larry the link, so he can then download it and then upload it to the actual account

Larry will find the details of the account now :)

NEIN that's thirded

Also as for getting them to Larry, what I'm planning to do is privately upload my entries to my soundcloud with download enabled and pm Larry the link, so he can then download it and then upload it to the actual account

Larry will find the details of the account now :)

Actually, better idea, I'll do that too if I enter

Archived