Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

Haha! Fair enough...That would have been a laugh..."Hi, here's the full Exogenesis...ahem...COVER....that I did...All instruments and vocals included...I think you'll find it's surprisingly accurate!"

So are we still alright using the original track as backing track for the other instruments or whatever, or what?

Using the original track as a backing track is fine.

It's funny how I get suddenly nervous whenever I know I'm recording, haha! Tried doing some last night, which weren't bad, but a few mistakes that I never normally make and it's not quite as fluid as normal. Only subtle, but noticeable to me. Probably try and redo them when I get a chance. Sounds a bit more compressed recording the audio directly but that's to be expected I guess.

It's funny how I get suddenly nervous whenever I know I'm recording, haha! Tried doing some last night, which weren't bad, but a few mistakes that I never normally make and it's not quite as fluid as normal. Only subtle, but noticeable to me. Probably try and redo them when I get a chance. Sounds a bit more compressed recording the audio directly but that's to be expected I guess.

Ha, I get that too. In the end I just persuade myself that it's fine and I'm just being too much of a perfectionist

Shit I should probably get round to doing my recordings :LOL:

Me too, although I don't know when I'll have time with work at this rate. I've barely played guitar in the last month or so. Hope I can make some time soon.

I was thinking since their has been a few issues regarding sending the entries how about we PM the name and password to those who are entering so they can upload the entries themselves?

Then they can just edit everyone else's entries.

Then they can just edit everyone else's entries.

Well then they're pricks

How are people finding it difficult to send neil their recordings?
MegaE told me that Neil said he wasn't uploading them or something.

What's the best way of sending files? I was going to upload it but the wifi here doesn't seem to be letting me do that, and the file's too big for e-mail. I'll try uploading again tomorrow, just wondered what everyone else was doing?

Recorded my Round 1 entry last night. What do I need to do to get it entered, after the apparent confusion over the last page or so?

What's the best way of sending files? I was going to upload it but the wifi here doesn't seem to be letting me do that, and the file's too big for e-mail. I'll try uploading again tomorrow, just wondered what everyone else was doing?

I was going to privately upload it to soundcloud with download enabled and pm Neil the link so he can download it and then upload it to the proper channel. I don't know what's happening about that at the moment

I still think giving people the password is a good option. Since this is just an in-house contest we can limit the entrants to the main posters here so if someone edits the other clips we can easily narrow it down.

Archived