Anyways. I think most of the fan art on here is pretty cool, obviously it isn't artwork on a professional scale, but i really like some of the ideas. However, I have a feeling the artwork for the album will be a let down for some reason :LOL:

I have the tshirt :awesome:

Me too, but I bought it at a show! :awesome:

I've never bought a Muse shirt nor have I been to a Muse concert. :(

I might go if they come around next year though, or something. Provided I haz the munneh.

I'm gonna take a guess and say that The 2nd Law's album art will contain the words The 2nd Law. :ninja:

I've never bought a Muse shirt nor have I been to a Muse concert. :(

I might go if they come around next year though, or something. Provided I haz the munneh.

I'm gonna take a guess and say that The 2nd Law's album art will contain the words The 2nd Law. :ninja:

I've never been to a concert :( but have tickets :awesome: I has 2 tshirts and a jumper :chuckle:

I want muse artwork that is fun to draw :yesey:

:fear:

(:chuckle:)

I wonder if there'll be a picture of Bing as accompaniment to Follow Me. Anyways, more towards OT, I'd like something really abstract like OoS or Absolution as an album art...

I'd be surprised to see bing considering how concerned they seem about pics of him being released (and rightly so.)

Archived