Jaxville ST1000 Demon Electric Guitar

FingerFud

I'm just being serious. If I were to make threads for every bit of shit kit I (or MFC) wants to talk about it would become unmanageable. That's why we had the general kittentab discussion thread.

Was a new user, they didn't know where to post. Dunno why it hasn't been merged

Ehh, hello? MFCs been banned, we've made a new loveboat and theres been a million pahes of off topic.

Yeah, no harm done :rolleyes:

MFC banned for Horrible Covers

Loveboat as a result of nagging since even NeilDOT was in charge, and specifically in General Gear & Tab Thread today

This thread is three pages long

:rolleyes:

Guest Batman.

Well, MFC got banned for posting this guys cover and then linking to this thread, that led to people getting all bitchy about MFC's ban, then getting bitchy about off-topic for about 23923712 pages in General Gear and Tab, and then we got a loveboat because of it.

It's a faint connection, but it's there :LOL:

But anyway, I don't think there's any harm done. I think it turned out rather well to be honest.

Well, MFC got banned for posting this guys cover and then linking to this thread, that led to people getting all bitchy about MFC's ban, then getting bitchy about off-topic for about 23923712 pages in General Gear and Tab, and then we got a loveboat because of it.

But anyway, I don't think there's any harm done. I think it turned out rather well to be honest.

I was basically gonna post this nearly word for word.

Thanos man. You've saved me about 30 minutes of fucking around with my phone ;)

Guest Batman.
I was basically gonna post this nearly word for word.

Thanos man. You've saved me about 30 minutes of fucking around with my phone ;)

It's okay bby <3

Now get yourself down to the loveboat.

Post ALL THE OFF-TOPIC.

Barely anything to do with this thread. The only real link is that the thread starter was at the centre of the whole Horrible Cover thing, but again

MFC banned for Horrible Covers

Loveboat as a result of nagging since even NeilDOT was in charge, and specifically in General Gear & Tab Thread today

This thread is three pages long

:rolleyes:

Guest Batman.
Barely anything to do with this thread. The only real link is that the thread starter was at the centre of the whole Horrible Cover thing, but again

Like I said, very faint connection :LOL: Butterfly effect and everything.

I think that's what it's called anyway.

Wow, lots of drama in here. WTF is a love boat?

I've recently played my teacher's electric which has 13's, which I imagine would be similar to an acoustic to play. It wasn't too difficult to play, but it certainly wasn't as easy as the 10's that I'm used to.

I wasn't talking about anyone in particular!

It's interesting that some people found it hard to swap from acoustic to electric. From my experience nothing toughens up your hand more than playing big chords on an acoustic (or a 6 string bass)

I wasn't talking about anyone in particular!

It's interesting that some people found it hard to swap from acoustic to electric. From my experience nothing toughens up your hand more than playing big chords on an acoustic (or a 6 string bass)

Yeah, I know - but that's how I've found it anyway.

I've been playing since the mid 60's for about 10 years now, and I've been playing electrics with 10's the whole time...I don't even own an acoustic :facepalm: keep meaning to get one.

I don't know if it will be any easier to play than that electric with 13's - I only really had an issue with bending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtkUd0kkhU

He makes it look so easy ... 13's (sometimes heavier) on a 25.5 scale

To be honest, I've been playing both acoustic and electric for quite a few years now and I've always found that bending a string on an electric is far tougher on the fingers than swapping over to the acoustic.

Why would your fingers hurt? It should be alot less painful. My guitar has Dunlop Zak Wylde 10's on them and all my guitar teacher's guitars have 8's on them and when i play his guitars, its alot easier to play and ALOT less painful.

I think they were digging in because I was used to applying lots of pressure

Archived