Jaxville ST1000 Demon Electric Guitar

FingerFud

Hey guys, this is my guitar, it was my first one which i got six months ago. I am posting on this topic to ask people who have this guitar on what they think about it. I know this has nothing to do with Muse but i am just asking for opinions on it. Here's an Amazon link to it to check it out:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jaxville-Demon-Style-Electric-Guitar/dp/B001JB17C4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327706172&sr=8-2

If it's your guitar then tell us what you think of it. I'm sure I saw them in toys 'r' us or somewhere similar once, can't say the quality impressed me.

Yeah, you can get it from there but i didn't. But yeah, its a good guitar, like i said, its my first one and definitely is a good guitar aswell.But the disadvantage of it is that it is on the heavy side.

I know this has nothing to do with Muse

Don't worry about that. Most the stuff posted on here jas nothing to do with Muse :LOL:

When it comes to guitars around that price range it shouldn't be compared to fender, Mansons etc. as they're in a whole different ball park. I have a guitar from around price range that I modified and set-up properly, now it plays like a dream.

When you're thinking or upgrading (which you will) I would recommend getting a better amp. A well played cheap guitar through a good amp will sound much better than a good guitar through a cheap amp.

A well played cheap guitar through a good amp will sound much better than a good guitar through a cheap amp.

:awesome:

Well, at the moment, I have no guitar through a cheap amp but there we go. I can hopefully get myself my good amp in the summer anyway. Just have to get my uni exams out of the way before I start distracting myself with stuff like that. :$

I wasn't being 100% serious....

When you've been playing "guitar" for 5 or more years, and you go to pick up an acoustic and it hurts to play, and you're not embarassed to admit that on the internet, there's something wrong.

Anyone can learn to widdle and wank on a nice electric with low action and light strings. That doesn't make you a guitarist though!

I've never had a problem with either electrics or acoustics but I'm not going to pretend that I don't find classicals a bit of a pain in the arse. The action's way too high for me on those. I can still play (kind of) but I don't really enjoy it as much.

I started on a steel string acoustic and It hurt my fingers when I started playing an electric with 10s

You are the 1%

I don't mind strings, I can adjust to them quickly. What I have a problem with though, is both acoustics I've owned just don't seem to play very well. The action is way too high, and then when I go to shops and try out their stock acoustics they're a dream to play.

Moral of the story is Dom needs a new acoustic

I started on a steel string acoustic and It hurt my fingers when I started playing an electric with 10s

Why would your fingers hurt? It should be alot less painful. My guitar has Dunlop Zak Wylde 10's on them and all my guitar teacher's guitars have 8's on them and when i play his guitars, its alot easier to play and ALOT less painful.

Archived