Kerrang!s Best British Albums

Alec Ferris

This has passed lots of people by, and I haven't actually got a copy, but Absolution did very well indeed if I remember correctly. I'm fairly sure it got into the top ten, though the top spot was taken by Black Sabbath. Does anyone have the article?

Was this recent? Because I have a copy of Kerrang with the 50 best albums of the 21st century.

Black Holes got 29th place.

Origin got 13th.

Absolution got 2nd.

:confused: So why is it not on the list? Like Alec said, they chose Showbiz over BHaR. Doesn't make sense.

Oh I thought he said BHAR was on there instead of Showbiz :facepalm:

Yeah that doesn't make sense in my opinion. And as for people saying Showbiz is better, it's all personal opinion. To me Showbiz is very undeveloped. It lacks maturity and creativity in places. I still love it though as it's more personal to me than the other albums.

Yours is different. I'd like to see a link to yours. Sounds more recent.:D

Yeah, the "Best of the Century" was late 2009 and was dominated with American bands- if I remember correctly overall Slipknot had the most places in it, trailed by Muse and Mastodon.

The list I found was in November this year. Black Sabbath took the top spot, it being Kerrang! after all.

Archived