Well, somebody's a Muse fan...

Cindykt-OvertureThief

Dear all,

Im the one who wrote the article.

Im a big fan of Muse as you can guess.

It was both challenging and fun to use only Muses songs titles for the paper (it's not just the main title, but everyone of them...).

Im really glad some readers noticed.

As for quoting the band, I actually did it in another piece: page 2 of http://research.bnpparibas.com/applis/www/RechEco.nsf/navigation/FrameMainInter?OpenDocument&Lang=EN&Mode=30

Hope some of you will get some interest in economics thanks to this

I e-mailed the author.. he/she's a muse fan... only one of his/her colleagues got the references. I have challenged him/her to get' I Belong to You Mon Coeur S'Ouvre a Ta Voix' in her next report...

Now that's a challenge!

Reminds me of a joke I once heard.... If you took all the worlds economist and laid them head to toe they still wouldn't reach a conclusion!

(P.S. only reason I am not sure if its a man or woman is because it is one of those names I never know which gender it belongs to... it could be both, I think) :p

I e-mailed the author.. he/she's a muse fan... only one of his/her colleagues got the references. I have challenged him/her to get' I Belong to You Mon Coeur S'Ouvre a Ta Voix' in her next report...

Now that's a challenge!

Reminds me of a joke I once heard.... If you took all the worlds economist and laid them head to toe they still wouldn't reach a conclusion!

(P.S. only reason I am not sure if its a man or woman is because it is one of those names I never know which gender it belongs to... it could be both, I think) :p

If I remember well, she's a woman :chuckle:

Anyway, congratulations Alex ! Did your colleagues get the references ?

Dear all,

I’m the one who wrote the article.

I’m a big fan of Muse as you can guess.

It was both challenging and fun to use only Muse’s songs titles for the paper (it's not just the main title, but everyone of them...).

I’m really glad some readers noticed.

As for quoting the band, I actually did it in another piece: page 2 of http://research.bnpparibas.com/applis/www/RechEco.nsf/navigation/FrameMainInter?OpenDocument&Lang=EN&Mode=30

Hope some of you will get some interest in economics thanks to this…

You are truly the greatest. Just out of curiosity, how did you find this post? I see you only signed up yesterday...

One of the users (musers?) sent me an e-mail (it's at the end of the paper)

I'm curious as well: how did you find my article?

I guess through Google, but what did you tap?

Thanks for all the compliments, by the way

It feels real good

You are truly the greatest. Just out of curiosity, how did you find this post? I see you only signed up yesterday...

I was actually looking for an article that had been recommended to me, with a quote and I couldn't remember what it was called. All I remember was that it had something to do with Greece and Map of the Problematique... so there you go ^^ Not sure why I opened it, but it kinda looked interesting.

EDIT: Yeah, search in 'greece map of the problematique' and it comes up second or third.

I always find ways to do this :LOL:

For a story in English I named a character 'Debby Ark Shines' (D. Ark Shines) :ninja:

I always do that for essays and other things. In English, I always write in muse song lyrics (some of my papers just sound weird when I do it but :rolleyes:). For example, for a science paper I wrote "I would want to learn about dead stars, supermassive black holes, butterflies & hurricanes, starlight, sunburn, caves, Cydonia, etc. :D" and I handed it in, she looked at me and said "WHAT?":eek: I started laughing and got in trouble but it was the truth even if its a lame joke.:) I also mentioned in by science experiment for ambidexterity that Dom was a lefty :D Lefties FTW!

Archived