james90

It wasn't until about five years ago that Schaller started sucking. Up to that they were pretty tight.

I have to say that the Gotoh on my new Suhr is very impressive. They even moved the fine tuners to a 45 degree angle to keep them out of the way of your hand which is a nice touch.

If I have to replace the Synclair on my ESP, I'm going to route it out and put a Gotoh in it. They're solid.

JT

Yeah, I've been reliving my childhood lately. Iron Maiden, Dokken, early Metallica, Dio, Judas Priest... I never listened to the cheesy ass cock rock stuff, but I love Metal and classic rock when I was a kid. The 80's were a good time for music. Lots of great bands and new technology coming out every week.

I really didn't get into Floyd's much until about ten years ago, but I've learned to love them, now I wouldn't be without at least one guitar that has one. I presently have three guitars with Floyd Rose trems.

JT

It works great, so much better than my point and shoot! Depth of field is 1000 times better, and there's so much way to optimize your settings before taking a picture (such as custom white balance which is really needed in my room) that I hardly needed to do any post processing. Love it!