Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

I would prefer it to be an annual thing at the end of the year, perhaps we can ask Noodles to give the first 3 places coloured undertitles etc?

Longan/Dominic. coud you ask him anyway, plus some promotion in the muser awards for this? Could be fun!

It should stay an annual thing. Some people said they'd prefer it to be in easter or summer but we'll see how things go.

We'll definetly ask about making it official next time. What people have to remember is that this went from being just some idea in a post to a full on thing in less then a week so organising it was done very quickly.

It should stay an annual thing. Some people said they'd prefer it to be in easter or summer but we'll see how things go.

We'll definetly ask about making it official next time. What people have to remember is that this went from being just some idea in a post to a full on thing in less then a week so organising it was done very quickly.

I still think we should stick to the original idea where the person who finishes in last place gets PERMA'D

And I think that maybe around mid-next yearish, or April-ish we could do one, but audio only, like the anonymous soundcloud thing that was suggested, just to keep things ticking, and the proper video ones annually around this time?

Oh also, just to clarify...final round. Do we want it single choice poll or multiple choice

Guest Batman.
I still think we should stick to the original idea where the person who finishes in last place gets PERMA'D

And I think that maybe around mid-next yearish, or April-ish we could do one, but audio only, like the anonymous soundcloud thing that was suggested, just to keep things ticking, and the proper video ones annually around this time?

Oh also, just to clarify...final round. Do we want it single choice poll or multiple choice

Multiple choice! Not 100% sure I'm competing yet though, I've noticed nobody votes for soundcloud links, and I don't have a decent camera :(

Guest Batman.
Ahh who cares about the quality of the camera, as long as we can see you

:eyebrows:

I suppose I could try to boss through it on pure sexiness.. but what about ma toanz? D:

If I didn't participate to the previous rounds, Can I participate to the next ?

I think the idea of a muse cover contest is awesome :D

Yep sure! Make sure you've recorded your cover by the end of this week and upload it to either YouTube or Soundcloud and send it via pm to me or Longan

I was about to post in here saying that I'm just about ready to record mine. Like, will be srsly epic. I need to find some glue first though...

nice :)

So, the song to record is hyper music or space dementia or both ?

Oh no that was last week! We're on the final week now (special two week gap for Christmas) and it's a choice of either Stockholm Syndrome or Citizen Erased. You can choose to do either one, s'completely up to you. You can't do both though as effectively you'll be entering two covers which wouldn't really be fair though.

However, if you so wanted for example you could do Stockholm Syndrome followed by a bunch of riffs and include the Citizen Erased riff (just the riff bit) as an outro...if that makes sense :)

Well, I made a video, didn't re-record. Unfortunately no picture-in-picture :( I'll PM it when it's uploaded. Not entirely happy, but I did my best. Didn't have to time to do a better job as I'm going away on holidays until the 5th soonish. Won't be online until the 4th at the earliest.

So happy new year, good last round :D

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK sake.

Just about to record after not being able to all morning because of the fucking next door neighbour drilling a hole which made it sound like I had a fucking earthquake in my house (srsly I think he must have drilled through his wall into ours) and then all my family get back in so I can't record now

Fuck fuck

Archived