Before the Gig:MUSE Comic

GloriousAssassin

I'm a little late again(Note to myself: Never promise again about dates of comic updating:p)

I had a lot boring things to do last week,including studying for 3 tests,but fortunately I had some fun decorating the house,and I managed to finish the new page just today.

Because i'm late I'm putting page 6 in the spoiler below so you can remember what happened previously.

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

Enjoy!:happy:

I'm a little late again(Note to myself: Never promise again about dates of comic updating:p)

I had a lot boring things to do last week,including studying for 3 tests,but fortunately I had some fun decorating the house,and I managed to finish the new page just today.

Because i'm late I'm putting page 6 in the spoiler below so you can remember what happened previously.

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

I know right?

I am terribly sorry about not getting mine in. Art class is taking up all my pencils and erasers... :(

I love your new page! (about time too :p)

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

Matt would never abandon them, would he..? :(:'(

I love it!!!:D I want MORE!!!!

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

He's not dead, right? xd

And I love it!

I want more. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow! I haven't been here on ages!And this thread is almost dead right?:stunned: Well,I won't make any promises about the next page since it's veeeeewy late and I'm not sure about when it'll be finished.I have just finished sketching it so...

Oh man, I just read these and they're FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to see more!

BTW I noticed the black stripes on Dom's shirt mysteriously appear on the last page...

Oh,thank you!:happy:

Yeah,I noticed that too after I had uploaded it.They also disappear after the first or second page:LOL:

I love it! This is brilliant :D I didn't guess it was Justin Beiber. Can't wait for more!

Thanksss!

Hmm, would it be a good idea to mention something about Chris taking his daughter to a Bieber concert?

Lol.That would be a good one! I'll see if I can add it on the following pages;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there!

I haven't been on here since..I don't even remember since when! I kinda missed the boards and all the musers!:supersad:

I almost forgot how to post in here:rolleyes:As you've already guess I'm back just for a little to upload the next page of the comic,which is vewy late mostly due to my laziness lately.I'll try finish page 9 earlier(that's not a promise!).I'll ry to draw it until next Sunday because I'll be away in a 3-day school trip:dance:

I would have post it yesterday but TinyPic wouldn't work pwoperly.

I really hope you like it,guyz!:happy:

Page 8

2hmkigo.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived