Before the Gig:MUSE Comic

GloriousAssassin

I decided to make a Muse comic and after a couple of pages on the "Muse Cartoon" thread I thought it should be a new thread for my Comic "Before the Gig" (yeah,at last I came up with a good tittle;)) And my scanner is working now!:)

Some people on the board told me they like my cartoons and that's how the comic started and I hope you guys,like it too!:happy:

Page 1

25rfkgg.jpg

Page 2

n2gz2q.jpg

Page 3

2itoqw7.jpg

Enjoy!:happy:

Page 4

New Page everyonee:dance:

I've lazy lately and also I had homework to do(Maths:facepalm: ) so I'm sorry for have you waiting:p

After waiting for half an hour to upload the page(tinypic is really slow) at last I managed to post it.And ,ya know,I was expecting somene to wonder who was that "dark" dude in the first page.That one who kinda hates Maffo,but unfortunately no one did.

So,now,you're gonna know:chuckle:

bfgpage4.jpg

bfgpage42.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit:Sorry for the rest of the page being way bigger but I didn't managed to edit it pwoperly so I hope you aren't confused and manage to read it:$

Page 4

New Page everyonee:dance:

I've lazy lately and also I had homework to do(Maths:facepalm: ) so I'm sorry for have you waiting:p

After waiting for half an hour to upload the page(tinypic is really slow) at last I managed to post it.And ,ya know,I was expecting somene to wonder who was that "dark" dude in the first page.That one who kinda hates Maffo,but unfortunately no one did.

So,now,you're gonna know:chuckle:

bfgpage4.jpg

bfgpage42.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit:Sorry for the rest of the page being way bigger but I didn't managed to edit it pwoperly so I hope you aren't confused and manage to read it:$

I soooooo totally did not see that coming :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Justin Bieber is gay. Do not deny it.

Love it!!! Justin Bieber?! I didn't expect that!:chuckle:

No one actually did,right? I quite like it:chuckle::ninja:

You should get matt to go:

Taaaaake off your disguuuiiiise!!!! I know that underneath it Thommmm!!!

:ninja:I have the imagination of a 7 year old

Hehe! I know it can be better(and funnier) sometimes but I was a little lazy lately and didnt have good ideas for that page!

And,no,I'm thinking like this all the time.Unless that means I'm acting like a 7-year-old:ninja:

Hey everyone!:happy: (yeah,you who don't keep track of my comic too:p)How are you?

New page is here! The colours are a bit faden but I hope you like it:unsure::)

It took me less time to finish it this time and it's ....errrrr...good.I'm pwoud:D

mcdv79.jpg

Omg, I love it :D

More! :happy:

Archived