Before the Gig:MUSE Comic

GloriousAssassin

No need to thank US I thank YOU Sophia!!! This is AMAZING

Of course I need to thank you,guys.Without you those pages would be so nothing;)

Woooow :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They are really good!!!!!

I'm glad you like it!:D

Bonus Page:Before the Making of the Starlight video.

This one took me several weeks to finish(I take some breaks too...).

It's the first time I paint on Adobe Photoshop and I'm not sure about how it looks to you but I think and hope it's a good try:)

banns.png

upload tif

Hello everyone:D

I tried to take advantage of the seizure in our school all the previous week to draw the next page,but now back to the lessons again and along with the evening classes I don't have much free time to finish the page on time.I only have to paint it now and I hope I can do it on the weekend.Sorry it's late,guys.

I'm practicing now to make the characters better(really,they are like the Bigfoot stepped on them,they're so flat,aren't they?).

Hello everyone:D

I tried to take advantage of the seizure in our school all the previous week to draw the next page,but now back to the lessons again and along with the evening classes I don't have much free time to finish the page on time.I only have to paint it now and I hope I can do it on the weekend.Sorry it's late,guys.

I'm practicing now to make the characters better(really,they are like the Bigfoot stepped on them,they're so flat,aren't they?).

Ah no they are so not. Unlike mine...:$

I kinda got the same situation. I haven't even been able to draw up the next page.

• 2 weeks later...
I loveeeee it!!! :LOL:

Wow! *sings* There's talent in the air.... lalalala...

Where,where?:erm::p

Thank you everyone!:D

WOWWWW

KoC <3

I just got done reading 1984; did not understand it.

Ah,I was looking for it in a store the other day but I wouldn't find it.

What exactly didn't you get about it?

Have you read it?I've heard it's quite complicated but I think I 'd give it a go.

Have you read it?I've heard it's quite complicated but I think I 'd give it a go.

I read it a few years ago (our class read was reading it at the same time The Resistance came out :awesome:)

I understood it pretty well. There were some thick sections in the book but I didn't find anything to be that complicated to understand, it's like any other novel really.

I read it a few years ago (our class read was reading it at the same time The Resistance came out :awesome:)

I understood it pretty well. There were some thick sections in the book but I didn't find anything to be that complicated to understand, it's like any other novel really.

:awesome:

I thought it would be complicated because I'm notin all that political stuff but I wanna read it just to test myself.

I'm trying to imagine my parents expresion when I ask them to buy me "1984"...

Priceless:chuckle:

Soooooooo.I've heard tomorrow is Halloween!

What are you gonna dress up like,guys?(I know about you Sam if nothing had changed;))

Well,I've been making this for the past 2days,'cause I wanted to say Happy Halloween to everyone!:D

351sfvd.jpg

Have fun!:happy:

Edit: BTW did you see the picy Dom tweeted?Amazing costume:D

Archived