Srsly you gonna get that reviewed? My favourite guitar you've produced so far, love that bridge, and I'm not sure if it's the photo but it looks a lot darker than I imagine with those pickups (but then that might just be the angle and stuff). Those strap buttons are pretty awesome too

You gonna send it off to get reviewed?

Also, couldn't it be possible for you to make like a small run of a variety of guitars (relatively simple models, like that tele you made, a sakura and a couple of others etc.) and get a shop to stock them, gaining you some publicity? I'm just wondering because I notice on Mansons website they often have a few stranger brands up there including some customs (Starks) and surely it wouldn't be too difficult to get yours on there?

well, the fact that he works there might help him somewhat. also, a shop would want to take quite a big cut of the price which would either mean it wouldnt be worth doing or the price would have to be more than people would probably be willing to pay

well, the fact that he works there might help him somewhat. also, a shop would want to take quite a big cut of the price which would either mean it wouldnt be worth doing or the price would have to be more than people would probably be willing to pay

Yeah I know he works there but it was just a thought :LOL:

Maybe it would be worth it to start though so that you could become more established? I don't really know though tbh

this is a bit off topic isnt it? shouldnt there be a mod around to sort this kind of thing out? ;)

and james, i took lots of pics today but they were a bit crap. the light was weird and theres a washing line reflected in most of them hehe. i'll try again tomorrow

Archived