Butterflies & Hurricanes solo in 2001?

Sparky_

Yeah, i was pretty sure it was :) maybe they had the whole of their songs planed out by 2001.... :LOL:

Making use of all the mushrooms they had :p

I would happily give up my life to watch them three bands play together :stunned:

EDIT:

he played that at a number of gigs in 2001, I believe... as I recall it was used as an intro for Screenager.

here's another:

starts at about :27 :)

I can't believe I didn't notice that :| good spot :D

RHCP, Foo Fighters and Muse. What a line-up :awesome:

I was able to go to one of those gigs... I had no idea who Muse was at the time (and probably didn't care), but FF and RHCP were incredible together. I remember David ended up walking the perimeter of the GA section (through the crowd) flanked by security while playing. A friend of mine tried to grab one of his guitar strings and had his hand slapped away.

• 2 weeks later...
he played that at a number of gigs in 2001, I believe... as I recall it was used as an intro for Screenager.

here's another:

starts at about :27 :)

(That is 2002)

Haven't even watched the vid in the first post, but I don't think I've seen any video of it being played in 2001 before.

And also, I don't get why people get so excited :LOL: Saw it posted on tumblr and everyone went crazy. "OMG AND THIS WAS IN 2002".

Yes, they had parts of songs done a year before the album, shocker.

(That is 2002)

Haven't even watched the vid in the first post, but I don't think I've seen any video of it being played in 2001 before.

And also, I don't get why people get so excited :LOL: Saw it posted on tumblr and everyone went crazy. "OMG AND THIS WAS IN 2002".

Yes, they had parts of songs done a year before the album, shocker.

2002, big whoop. but in 2001........ :D

Archived