sets of Muse music videos?

Sparky_

Thanks! :D:LOL:

I know! :LOL: In my opinion, the freakiest is Supermassive Black Hole, it is really, really, really disturbing :LOL:

You can't even tell whats going on in the SS video! :eek:

Oh, just rememebered... Starlight, i'd love to play on a aircraft carrier... :happy:

Thanks! :D:LOL:

I know! :LOL: In my opinion, the freakiest is Supermassive Black Hole, it is really, really, really disturbing :LOL:

You can't even tell whats going on in the SS video! :eek:

Oh, just rememebered... Starlight, i'd love to play on a aircraft carrier... :happy:

Oh yeah, Supermassive Black Hole, that is just wtf?!? One of my non-muser friends watched that video and afterwards he said that it was the creepiest and weirdest video he's ever seen. And I was like: "Well, Muse does have weird music videos...:$"

Starlight makes a little bit more sense than Muse videos usually, but it's still kinda weird...

Feeling Good is creepy too...

Oh yeah, Supermassive Black Hole, that is just wtf?!? One of my non-muser friends watched that video and afterwards he said that it was the creepiest and weirdest video he's ever seen. And I was like: "Well, Muse does have weird music videos...:$"

Starlight makes a little bit more sense than Muse videos usually, but it's still kinda weird...

Feeling Good is creepy too...

Yeah, I was about to say. Feeling good is odd. The US version of Hysteria is quite normal though.

Yeah, I was about to say. Feeling good is odd. The US version of Hysteria is quite normal though.

Yeah, but it's too normal. It makes Muse seem like a normal rock/metal band. Hysteria is cool song, though. Damn it, why can't the US ever settle for the original videos, or even for the original songs?

Worst is MM, too much senseless crying imo and I don`t like Resistance vid. Feeling good is a little bit creepy, but SMBH isn`t.^^

Best location is for Starlight and I also like TIRO and Bliss. Unintended has awesome visual concept and PiB too.

Unintended is terrible (not the song though, it's good)

I thought that was for the lyrics, to imply how relationships could be twisted.

That's a good point... :awesome:

I still think it's weird though... :p

back to what somebody said about Sunburn, i like that video, i mean if Matt appeared in a mirror behind me,,, :LOL:

Archived