I thought Chris quit smoking?

+1

Also as a bit of a funny side anecdote, he lit a cigarette on stage durring the New Born power outage at Nassau. I was a bit jealous that he was allowed to smoke in the arena while we weren't.

Chris had one right before TiRO @ our show. As soon as that happened, everyone lit up. Except for the guy three rows ahead of me smoking reefer, he had that going since the opening act.

Not really, it's a facet of his personal life and nothing to do with his involvement in the band.

So Chris announces his smoking habits in a public interview, and then smokes on stage often (and in this case, backstage during a meet), and you expect that none of the fans is going to find that something to talk about? Bit weird...

i think he had quite smoking a while back...like years ago. but then around the time he stopped drinking he started up again is all. *shrugs*

:yesey: i recall an interview during the last tour where he said he'd quit smoking, but he's obviously started back again. I don't think people should get on him for it, though. If nothing else, it sounds like he really needed to get the drinking under control, can't expect a man to give up all his vices at once ;)

Archived