I was set up to record it, but I don't want to wait all night. Especially if a podcast will be available later.

Just wait, I'll walk away for a min and they'll be on. Sod's law.

Eh, that's it for me :) Hopefully someone will tape it, or at least y'all will give me the play by play. I would like to know what music they pick, if anyone would be so kind :)

nite. :)

Don't mind me, Muse. I've got all the time in the world. I'll just be sitting here working on my xmas cards. :rolleyes:

Is anyone else considering heading over to the ABC studios?

I've gotta go to the dentist over that way shortly... wondering if I should sneak out of work early! haha :D

I don't know if they'll save it to the website or not. Bootlegs might be recording it. I haven't been around long enough to know how that all works.

I don't know how long it will be after the interview but I think they'll definitely post it. Maybe wait an hour or so then check here:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/default.htm?&page=05&alpha=m&mediatype=all&search=artist

And I might as well try and record it as I listen... if I'm awake. And if my laptop wants to cooperate this time.

I haven't missed it then. Thanks Muse for being late. :p

They're not late. It's just radio station trickery. :p

I was set up to record it, but I don't want to wait all night. Especially if a podcast will be available later.

Just wait, I'll walk away for a min and they'll be on. Sod's law.

Yeah, I figured it'll be on right after I turn off the computer to go to bed. :rolleyes:

This band "Girls" are absolutely riveting aren't they! :rolleyes:
Thank Darwin they're gone now...

Yeah I won't be staying up for this. If it's recorded or does come up as a podcast, someone link it here please, I'll check back in the morning.

Yeah I won't be staying up for this. If it's recorded or does come up as a podcast, someone link it here please, I'll check back in the morning.

No worries mate! :D

This band "Girls" are absolutely riveting aren't they! :rolleyes:

:chuckle: my computer locked up and I lost it for a while, I guess I didnt miss anything.

Oh, they will be on after the news.

yeah, just heard that.... hopefully they'll actually be there!

And she said to txt in questions, so it's going to be live i guess :D

I'm going to stay up and record. I'll get a link to it up here as soon as possible!

Oh, they will be on after the news.
:dance:

And if he is, will he speak?

heh.... maybe he's not coming, but they're going to tell us he's there.... how would we know? It's radio :chuckle:

I think I've heard more f-bombs on Triple J in the last 2 hours than the entire night 2 Brisbane thread. And that's saying something (especially considering how many I dropped). :LOL: