Seriously though, if they can go and play the b-sides form OoS and Abso in one gig why leave out BH&R? Unless Matt cant sing it or the bass is too complicated?? The rest of the song seems pretty simple?

I'd probably put it down to them thinking no one cares about it. This tour has shown that they're willing to play, on occasion, stuff we make very clear we want heard live. Glorious spamming needs to start.

I'd probably put it down to them thinking no one cares about it. This tour has shown that they're willing to play, on occasion, stuff we make very clear we want heard live. Glorious spamming needs to start.

Yep. People either go on about singles and new albums, or the old muse. Stuff like Glorious is forgotten and not mentioned that often so it's easy to see how Muse would think that people don't care. Or that it's not well liked because the image of us Boardies for example is that we like the old and hate the new. Therefore CE for us and Starlight for the rest.

This is probably the case. I feel like someone should compile a list of the songs the board in general most want to hear live (I'm sure there was a thread for that at some point) and give it to Matt on behalf of the whole board, to make it clear which songs we want played.

Glorious is a great song. It was played before recorded, and i love to watch it live. But thinking about it, all the japanese extra tracks are very solid and some of their best: Spiral Static, Futurism, Fury and Glorious; ace from the begining to the end.

Imagine a gig with those four songs:supersad:

This is probably the case. I feel like someone should compile a list of the songs the board in general most want to hear live (I'm sure there was a thread for that at some point) and give it to Matt on behalf of the whole board, to make it clear which songs we want played.

If we decide this should be done I'll absolutely give it to him when he does his talk here.

Archived