Found these on livejournal earlier.

@dangviet: i am perfoming at the grammy’s award show with muse Twitter - Feb 11, 2011 2:13:51 AM

(his bio/website says he’s a dancer/choreographer)

@chrisfedun: Rehearsal all day...excited....muse... Grammys ;) Twitter – 2 hours ago

(ex-member of teen group Jump5, now a dancer based in Tennessee but recent tweets seem like he’s in LA)

How big is the stage ffs?

The show is in the staples center (the same arena the band played in LA in september), so there's a lot of room... it looks like it's a pretty big stage from the pic...

http://yfrog.com/h4sz6xfj

The thing that confuses me is what do they do with the top of the towers when the performance ends?

Also, I'm wondering if the tops are smaller thanthey are usually... Dom's looks smaller than the other two in the pic but it could just be an optical illusion :unsure:

I think this is what people are talking about:

TOPPIC891.jpg

Starlight sparks at Wembers 07! :D

ah, i didn't remember the sparks being associated with starlight... i was remembering Knights at V fest...

"MUSE's rehearsal of 'Uprising' was STELLAR! Ironic-Egypt-ness" @BeckyBrensinger

As soon as stuff started happening in Egypt, I knew they'd want to do Uprising at the Grammys... ;)

Ahhh okay, that makes sense. Just sounds like a bit of a logistical nightmare I guess :chuckle:

And tbh I'm just glad that it's not Resistance.

Yeah, it sounds like a nightmare to me too... but i guess that's what they do at these big shows, with having all the artists and their associated specticals....

Archived