Hey guys,

Liz and I are going to be making Valentine's gift bags for the boys and HOPEFULLY be able to give it to them at the Grammy's this Sunday. So if you would like to write a little note to put in their bag, feel free to do so and we'll try our best to give it to them. You may write whatever your heart desires. All notes from fans go in the bags. You can PM me your note and I'll print it out and do it that way since mailing would take too long.

Thanks guys.

:happy:

Hey guys,

Liz and I are going to be making Valentine's gift bags for the boys and HOPEFULLY be able to give it to them at the Grammy's this Sunday. So if you would like to write a little note to put in their bag, feel free to do so and we'll try our best to give it to them. You may write whatever your heart desires. All notes from fans go in the bags. You can PM me your note and I'll print it out and do it that way since mailing would take too long.

Thanks guys.

Are you sure about that? :LOL:

:LOL:

All modesty goes out the window on sunday write what you want you should see the cards I got them there very fitting to each of them one of them involves a squirrel juggling his nuts. Just saying.

And someone is getting bieber stickers.

:yesey: Those cards you got them are absolutely amazing. Dom is going to love his. :LOL: It's all about sharing your "love" that day, show them how YOU love them. :p

Performers update:

Arcade Fire

Eminem* (Medley)

Dr. Dre

Lady GaGa ("Born This Way")

Lady Antebellum

Katy Perry (Medley)

Barbra Streisand*

Mick Jagger (Solomon Burke tribute)

Raphael Saadiq

Miranda Lambert

Cee Lo Green

Gwyneth Paltrow*

Jim Henson Company Puppets

Bruno Mars

B.o.B

Janelle Monae

Muse

Drake

Rihanna

Usher

Justin Bieber

Jaden Smith

Christina Aguilera (Aretha Franklin tribute)

Jennifer Hudson*

Martina McBride

Yolanda Adams

Florence Welch

*Academy Award Oscar winners.

Presenters: (More will be announced this week)

Kris Kristofferson

John Legend

Paramore

LL Cool J

Selena Gomez

Nicki Minaj

Norah Jones

Dierks Bentley

Blake Shelton

Neil Patrick Harris

Seth Rogen

Miley Cyrus

Hey guys,

Thanks guys.

I PM'ed you with my Love Day message for the guys :D

On the other hand, they would probably get the rockers attention by playing something like MKU or US, an audience that Muse hasn't exactly covered with this latest album+singles.

That would work if the rockers were watching the Grammys.

I don't see the rockers looking at the list of performers and going, oh yeah I'm totally watching that.

Hey guys,

Thanks guys.

I've sent you mine :happy:

Thank you!!! :happy:

Archived