Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

Ha! Thanks for the reply. I've done a bit of searching on YouTube which has helped too...

Okay, well I've got some ideas now then. I'm in no rush, as it's something I'll probably look at later in the year, but I just wanted to get a rough idea of the options...

• 3 weeks later...

So much MB-1 discussion lately. Needs moar DL-1.

Bank account's going to take a beating in a few hours...

So has anyone been in Mansons lately? I'm assuming they're cutting the bodies out at this point, but I don't know...Assuming they are actually built at Mansons workshop, and not where the new MB-1s are :erm:

Sounds like they will.

"the first DL-1 run will be once again be limited to just 25 pieces"

Got the loop pedal yet?

Good job, I'll probably have to save for it as well, spending my entire loan on a guitar probably isn't the best idea.

Yeah, got it sometime last week, works fine, I probably need to look at a manual for it, not sure what all the controls do yet

Good job, I'll probably have to save for it as well, spending my entire loan on a guitar probably isn't the best idea.

Yeah, got it sometime last week, works fine, I probably need to look at a manual for it, not sure what all the controls do yet

Cool, it was just a bad connection with the battery connector. Worked fine otherwise.

and I thought I included the manual. Unless I accidentally sent that with the other peddle that went out that day :facepalm:

I hope they do another run of DL-1s next year, as I should have student loan monies so :awesome:

Moar love for studen loans! :awesome:

Wouldn't be able to get my MB-1 without it! :happy:

Something I was wondering about the DL-1s and the original Delorean. Which knob is actually the one for the phaser? Is it the one to the side of the bridge?

Moar love for studen loans! :awesome:

Wouldn't be able to get my MB-1 without it! :happy:

Something I was wondering about the DL-1s and the original Delorean. Which knob is actually the one for the phaser? Is it the one to the side of the bridge?

it's internal. you only have the phaser on/off on the outside.

the two knobs below the bridge are FF stab and comp, and the other knobs are volume and tone.

Cool, it was just a bad connection with the battery connector. Worked fine otherwise.

and I thought I included the manual. Unless I accidentally sent that with the other peddle that went out that day :facepalm:

Thankfully I didn't throw the box away, just found it lost in a sea of bubble wrap

it's internal. you only have the phaser on/off on the outside.

the two knobs below the bridge are FF stab and comp, and the other knobs are volume and tone.

Oh right. I thought they'd have the knob for phase speed on the front with the little flick switch or something. Fair enough then.

I actually fee about that way aswell. Well happy with the MB-1, got a nice little acoustic, getting the Kitara. Then if I had a DL-1 and another custom (something with tremololz) I'd be set :) Just need to fill that 5-guitar rack :LOL:

Not happy with the john mayer signature?

I wouldn't be either :ninja:

Paid for the DL-1. Probably a good five months to go until it's ready though.

Prepping to sell it :pope:

Ahh can't wait to see the rael DL-1! :happy:

Yeah, I'm thinking the soapbar P90 in the neck alone is going to make it look a lot more like the original delorean

Although, I assume the bridge pickups are going to be chrome covered. The original one has a motherbucker which is a black open coil.

did you talk to anyone at manson's about the guitars or just send the rest of the money.

oh

I didn't go into detail or anything, as they seemed incredibly busy (new acoustic room as well as the third MB-1 run), but when I spoke to them mid december, I believe they were just starting.

It hasn't been that long, but some people hadn't confirmed their order at that point, which probably held things up. Supposedly I got the last one, but maybe not.

As far as I know, they're planning to have them all finished around the same time, and whoever pays first gets theirs first. Or at least that's how I understood it. So it's not exactly like before.

Yeah, I'm thinking the soapbar P90 in the neck alone is going to make it look a lot more like the original delorean

Although, I assume the bridge pickups are going to be chrome covered. The original one has a motherbucker which is a black open coil.

Like I've said, I LOVED the way the proto looked. Wonder if they'd sell it once they've got a proper prototype for the production model....:eyebrows:

Ok

yeah, they are going to be busy as crap for awhile hah. I gathered the same thing about paying first too when I talked to them a long time ago, so maybe we'll be some of the first to get ours because I doubt many people have paid in full yet.

Archived