Muse in the Running for a Peoples Choice Award

meganne2003

There are lots of bad award shows, but nothing comes close to the People's Choice Awards. Don't believe me? Tune in and you'll find out. I'm not voting for Muse personally. It would be an insult for them to win this commercial, contrived award. At least with the Kid's choice/Teen choice awards, there is an element of fun and the sense it's for the benefit of children and pre-teeens.

There are lots of bad award shows, but nothing comes close to the People's Choice Awards. Don't believe me? Tune in and you'll find out. I'm not voting for Muse personally. It would be an insult for them to win this commercial, contrived award. At least with the Kid's choice/Teen choice awards, there is an element of fun and the sense it's for the benefit of children and pre-teeens.

This! Most awards do suck and they are ALL commercial, but I guess I would like to see Muse sweep all the awards even the lame ones. And the winner of his one is voted on by the PEOPLE! No rigging whatsoever...lol. Don't think I have ever actually watched a PC award show now that you mention it...

I'm trying to remember if I've ever watched this awards show, and I'm drawing a blank. :$

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry folks, no People's Choice Nomination this year. Favorite Rock Band finalists just announced:

* Daughtry

* Linkin Park

* Maroon 5

* Nickelback

* Paramore

Linkin Park might be somewhat deserving, but the rest are utter shite.

:vomit::facepalm::vomit:

So much for the massive Muse spammer fanbase. Voting still open for AMA's.

Archived