Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

tumblr_lf87jnUyMp1qemvb6o1_500.gif

awww....

:happy: I love that video espically with that eyebrow thing he does... So orgasmic that video :$

It does things to me :stunned:

*sigh* I think it's my favorite Muse video... :happy:

It's definatly up in my top 10 :happy:

I think i more love Bliss and Dead Star vid ... and of course Starlight :D:D:D

I love bliss more then i think it's time is running out and then dead star for the videos :happy:... And starlight of course and supermassive!!! :stunned:

muse367.png

Haha i wish i was never jobless!!!

Aww that's pants! I can't help but spend money like i just found out i am running low on money and it doesn't helping buying a new bed, new wardrobe, new camera and of course today i decided to buy Placebo's 8 cd & 2 DVD box set :facepa lm:... I am almost broke and i feel shit sorry for my language... I REALLY need a job right now. I have some money left but not much... I wish i saved when i had my job instead of spending it all on stuff!

I will learn next time haha!

I love lye ins! I woke up about 11am today haha!

I don't want to move out yet i feel too young plus i am still decorating i want to enjoy my nice new room for a few years :chu ckle:

And of course be able to spend money on holidays without paying anyone bills and stuff part from money to my parents :ha ppy:

Yeah people move on but we will try our best to make it as much fun as before :hap py:

muse369.png

Well i have had the same job i have had since i was in my last year of school. They love me and keep offering promotions. I turn them down now because i hate all the stress authority brings.

Oh dear! That's no good! I'm very good with my money, but i am glad i spent alot of money on everything i wanted way before i moved out. Now i can't pay $300 for trench coats i like! :chuckle: You'll have fun with your new stuff ;)

You will find a job soon. Just keep looking. They're out there. Or come to Australia!

Wow! By 11am this morn i had woken up, gone for a run, showered, cooked breaky, done my washing, read a few chapters of a book, done the dishes and vacuumed up! And this was after finishing work at 1.00am!!!! What i'm trying to say is enjoy it while you can :kiss:

You are still young. Don't move out until you have to. It's way way cheaper.

Nice pic! That's my fav guitar.

Hello PMT

tumblr_lf3ugh2iFj1qcis04o1_500.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair :stongue:

This picture amuses me a lot.

tumblr_lf08slYSyJ1qb0gm2o1_500.png

Why is he so darn beautiful?

Didn't voting ended already?

Hmm :erm: It's letting me vote... the page works fine but the tally of votes looks the same as last time i was online... so maybe it isn't working :indiff:

That means Matt probably lost :'(

muse97.jpg

matt4-1.jpg

34rbm9l.jpg

Love the belly ^

hey pmt, did you miss me? at least a little bit? :$:)

tumblr_l9kyc2xiFN1qbotxdo1_500.jpg

Yes. Hello

Nice to hear that :happy: I`m fine, thanks.

bfdacbce-f81d-4272-baeb-1a13de5038e6.jpg

Love this pic. :D

Hmm :erm: It's letting me vote... the page works fine but the tally of votes looks the same as last time i was online... so maybe it isn't working :indiff:

That means Matt probably lost :'(

34rbm9l.jpg

Love the belly ^

It updates every half hour, so you could be voting for a long time and nothing will change at first, but it will later. ;) Also, belly! And I love how Chris is so much bigger than the other two!

It updates every half hour, so you could be voting for a long time and nothing will change at first, but it will later. ;) Also, belly! And I love how Chris is so much bigger than the other two!

Oh I thought it updated every 30 mins, but Matt was in the same position (6th :eek: ) as the night before. I'm voting like crazy!!!

I know! That pic is one of my fav pics :happy:

tumblr_lf3hd6jTVs1qbj59fo1_500.jpg

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

This picture ^ in colour would make my ovaries explode.

muse-gal-qawards.jpg

_42257172_q_muse_getty.jpg

270806muse.jpg

Love the BH&R outfits :awesome: