Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

• 1 month later...
Sure wish I knew the answer to that---my hair could use some volume! LOL!! ;):LOL: And sure wish I could see your pics you were talking about from Izod and Philly (since I was at both of those, too!!).

Hi! when you post photos do you prefer one hosting site over another? Is there something better than photo bucket? I used photo bucket the last time I tried to post a concert pic and it came up so tiny so I didn't bother. I must be doing something wrong. (??)

I got some really nice shots and if they are going to post small like a thumbnail, it's kinda dumb.

Hi! when you post photos do you prefer one hosting site over another? Is there something better than photo bucket? I used photo bucket the last time I tried to post a concert pic and it came up so tiny so I didn't bother. I must be doing something wrong. (??)

I got some really nice shots and if they are going to post small like a thumbnail, it's kinda dumb.

Unfortunately I am NOT the one to ask about this kind of thing, because I am a techno MORON!! LOL!! :LOL: Maybe someone else on here could answer this for you...??

try using flickr! you have to register but its free and worth it :)

10795_original.jpg

10792_original.jpg

10800_original.jpg