Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

• 2 weeks later...
Hi PMT'ers, I need a big, high quality pic of Matt, preferably black/white, because I want to draw him. I figured this would be the right place to ask, so do you guys have any? :)

I have a few on my computer, I'll post them when I get back from work (I'm on my ipod now)

Thank you! :happy:

they're not on my computer anymore :( I thought I saved them on the extended hard disk but I didn't :facepalm:

I remember that most of them were from the muse-fans.net gallery but they relaunched the website + gallery, and the new gallery doesn't have all the photo's from the old gallery yet, and I can't find the old gallery (there were 2 for a while but I think they deleted it :erm: )

and http://photos.muse-universe.com/ has loads of huge photo's as well

I hope this is helpful :happy:

6548_original.jpg

they're not on my computer anymore :( I thought I saved them on the extended hard disk but I didn't :facepalm:

I remember that most of them were from the muse-fans.net gallery but they relaunched the website + gallery, and the new gallery doesn't have all the photo's from the old gallery yet, and I can't find the old gallery (there were 2 for a while but I think they deleted it :erm: )

and http://photos.muse-universe.com/ has loads of huge photo's as well

I hope this is helpful :happy:

Thank you, I'm sure I can find a good one on that website! :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

A while ago I posted about an art project I was doing with Matt as the subject and I realised just now that I'd better post a picture of some of my progress (which has been very slow :LOL:) for the wonderful people who helped me find a reference photo!

It's not much compared to some of the other art on the internet but whatever :p

Sorry if it's a bit off topic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374221657.148845.thumb.jpg.429a0df0508f5c40154ef4d19aea6faf.jpg

A while ago I posted about an art project I was doing with Matt as the subject and I realised just now that I'd better post a picture of some of my progress (which has been very slow :LOL:) for the wonderful people who helped me find a reference photo!

It's not much compared to some of the other art on the internet but whatever :p

Sorry if it's a bit off topic [ATTACH]15531[/ATTACH]

So far so good! Be sure and show us when it is all done, too!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Odd question: does anyone remember specific arena gigs where Matt wore the black jacket with the black stripes? (ie. Saitama)

Not exactly...but why do I keep thinking one of the LA shows? Could just be Space Dementia setting in... LOL!! ;) But maybe go back and look at those gigs...????

I was about to say that I think he wore it at the 2nd NY gig, then I saw who was posting and guessed why you were asking :LOL:

:chuckle: I'm hoping to make the UD barrier walk more exciting

Not exactly...but why do I keep thinking one of the LA shows? Could just be Space Dementia setting in... LOL!! ;) But maybe go back and look at those gigs...????

Ah yes, it was indeed one of the LA shows! Silly me I even have pics from that gig stuck on my English folder :facepalm:

:chuckle: I'm hoping to make the UD barrier walk more exciting

You probably already have both of these, but these are my friends' videos from MSG. Best I can do to contribute :LOL: I bet there are lots of videos from the LA gigs though :happy:

They both have pretty good shots of the barrier walk.