Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

• 1 month later...
Ah, Mizutsu, I get so happy when I see you have posted---I always know you have found some great pics for us! These are no exception. :):D:matt: I take it these are from France at the movie release??

hehe aw thanks dear! :kiss: yep its from the movie premiere!~~~ :D I'm currently looking for more nice pics :) gotta keep this lovely thread thriving :happy:

HQ22028229.jpg

normal_19.jpg

:stongue:^^^^^^^^^

normal_38.jpg

MQ2028329~4.jpg

MQ2028629~3.jpg

MQ20281029.jpg

MQ202812429.jpg

Mizutsu----you sure found some other good ones...I especially like that photo of Matt and Chris...that is REALLY good. Too bad the watermark is there! Where did you find that one?

it's a big big pic from muse universe! :happy: lovely photos there!

HAIR I like it a lot :happy: How are you all? Long time no see. I`m mostly lurking around here these days Too busy and lazy to post anything...

hey lovely! :kiss: No worries im in the same boat too; university takes up so much time and energy eeeek :( trying to post more though! having concert withdrawal...hopefully Muse does another North american leg!! :happy: howre you?

Hello guys, I have a question Does anyone of you know whether Matt is a sweet tooth? I mean does he have unnatural candy cravings and the like?

hi there! :D I definitely recall him being a huge fan of chocolates but as for other sweets im not sure! i know he loves his pasta, italian, and french foods as well :)

some screenies i took from the recent interview about the 4k shooting!! maximum fluff in these....be warned...

2t40.png

jmio.png

hyb0.png

q9s4.png

6spn.png

zxhl.png

z9ut.png

• 2 weeks later...