Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

I can't cope with out my laptop. I still wonder to myself how I cope when i'm on holidays :erm:... Probably by beaches. They are just love. :happy:

:eek:You mean you lost everything?! Oh god that's pants. Thankfully I still have my MattStash. :eyebrows:

I have a thing for guyliner... I just can't help but like any guy with eyeliner on. Part from when they don't suit the guy :stunned:... And as for Matt by God it suits him just as much as his tight jeans.

:happy:

I can't cope with it either. I was in tears that day :p I'm such a nergin I was crying :rolleyes: but I HAD to get it fixed, or buy a new one, and my baby isn't going to be replaced. NEVER. So I went a day and a half :shifty: They were supposed to save all my stuff but only some random parts of my folders are here, and the Muse one is completely gone :stunned:

YES

Edited by PlugInFuckingBaby

I can't cope with it either. I was in tears that day :p I'm such a nergin I was crying :rolleyes: but I HAD to get it fixed, or buy a new one, and my baby isn't going to be replaced. NEVER. So I went a day and a half :shifty: They were supposed to save all my stuff but only some random parts of my folders are here, and the Muse one is completely gone :stunned:

YES

I would be panicing if something went wrong... I would be in tears too.

And I don't blame you at all for not getting a new laptop. I have had my laptop for over 5 years now. :happy:

How rude! Have you complained to them?

I would be panicing if something went wrong... I would be in tears too.

And I don't blame you at all for not getting a new laptop. I have had my laptop for over 5 years now. :happy:

How rude! Have you complained to them?

No but It's not like they can do anything about it except pay me back the 120 dollars I payed them and even so I'm afraid to tell my parents that it didn't work ... :$

Hi PMT!

I know how you feel I still have that from the Muse gig I went to in 2009 :facepalm: I hate that I have no idea how long I have to wait till I see them again :(

*hugs*:happy: I hope we see them soon...

I can't cope with out my laptop. I still wonder to myself how I cope when i'm on holidays :erm:... Probably by beaches. They are just love. :happy:

:eek:You mean you lost everything?! Oh god that's pants. Thankfully I still have my MattStash. :eyebrows:

I have a thing for guyliner... I just can't help but like any guy with eyeliner on. Part from when they don't suit the guy :stunned:... And as for Matt by God it suits him just as much as his tight jeans.

tumblr_lmk9x0rKTs1qkcei7

tumblr_lmk6no6yl61qeq8m3o1_500.jpg

:happy:

love the pics:happy:

d1a4f3ba-8dbc-4b96-b12b-eb4b4eabdd44.jpg