Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

OMG! :LOL::LOL: Coincidence? I think not!

+ that is :stunned: wow :stongue:

It makes perfect sense! Matt deserves it :chuckle:

:eek: You were at Acer Arena too! :dance: I was just thinking about that today. Over 5 months later and i still get butterflies when i think about it.

I miss our Ninja Assassin fruit-basket-fun

tumblr_ljqpqqFNmR1qh9fj9o1_500.jpg

:eek: You were at Acer Arena too! :dance: I was just thinking about that today. Over 5 months later and i still get butterflies when i think about it.

I miss our Ninja Assassin fruit-basket-fun

tumblr_ljqpqqFNmR1qh9fj9o1_500.jpg

Why of course :cool: Omg, now that I'm thinking about it, these onslaught of amazing memories are rushing through my mind :supersad:

Do you get butterflies and hurricanes ?:chuckle:/lame

Those were the days... *le sigh*

So, the 9th of June is looking to be

1) Matteh's birthday :awesome:

2) National Sex Day ( :LOL: )

3) 6 month anniversary of le epic gig - 9/12/10 :D

147158970_efb58d279a.jpg

Edited by Elise<3sMuse

Why of course :c ool: Omg, now that I'm thinking about it, these onslaught of amazing memories are rushing through my mind :supersad:

Do you get butterflies and hurricanes ?:chuc kle: /lame

Those were the days... *le sigh*

So, the 9th of June is looking to be

1) Matteh's birthday :awesome:

2) National Sex Day ( :LOL: )

3) 6 month anniversary of le epic gig - 9/12/10 :D

147158970_efb58d279a.jpg

Everytime i hear any Muse song or Biffy song played at the concert i get all giddy and excited :rolleyes:

:chuckle: I had butterflies for almost two weeks! That was the gig where we got CE :awesome: Not sure if i prefer that over the second night i saw in Melbourne where Matt hurled his guitar at Dom and then the guitar tech came on stage after they had left and assured the crowd it was all right :LOL: He must of known all the die hard fans needed to know. :happy:

:eek: Okay The 9th of June is looking to be the best day of the year!!! So that must mean the rest of the year will be a let down from then :(

tumblr_lmg4c5KSRi1qac95ro1_500.gif

tumblr_lmfp90zzFQ1qh85h8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmfj8hazLC1qakoo6o1_r1_500.gif

*Comes out of lurking* :shifty:

This needs to be bigger. I want to use it for my wallpaper for my laptop... :p

How is everyone? :happy:

By God I haven't been here for ages... And such lack of spam! WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH ALL YOU PERVERTS?! :erm:

*brings out perv material*

If this doesn't get you going i'm not sure what will...

Oh Matt you should spike up your hair again and dye it black/red or even blue again. And of course bring back those glorious braces...

And of course wear those tight jeans for us to perv. Mostly on your arse of course. *grabs bum* :eyebrows:

BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK asdgjuwhtiwlhtvc!! BLACK!! and if not, Blue BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE! I was wondering the same thing, so much lack of spam. I'm mostly a lurker too. :stunned:

I'm good thanks :happy:

I'm just missing the muse boards a bit... Hence my de-lurking :p

looks like all of us lurkers are coming out for a stroll...I went 2 days with no laptop. I deserve it.

one of my most favorite pictures of Matt, ever. He's just too beautiful here. and it even looks like he's wearing guyliner. **drools**

mattsexy.jpg

hi ladies, I have a post muse gig syndrome today, because I saw Muse one year ago in san siro....:supersad: I miss them soooooo muuuuuch, I just watched few clips pn you tube and now it`s even worse *le sigh*

e9f9c3cd-ee62-4f69-9756-5c23b2779358.jpg

36bef14d-b1d0-4538-8701-dfaebca4b2e0.jpg

I know how you feel I still have that from the Muse gig I went to in 2009 :facepalm: I hate that I have no idea how long I have to wait till I see them again :(

I was wondering the same thing, so much lack of spam. I'm mostly a lurker too. :stunned:

looks like all of us lurkers are coming out for a stroll...I went 2 days with no laptop. I deserve it.

one of my most favorite pictures of Matt, ever. He's just too beautiful here. and it even looks like he's wearing guyliner. **drools**

mattsexy.jpg

I mean what ever happened too all of the mass spammers?

I know I was one of them but yeah... I have been busy with many issues, life and busy elsewhere... I may come back with my spam. I'm not sure...

But yeah what happened to the rest?

:eek: How could you cope that long?!

Guyliner is just amazing. I think every guy should give it ago... And maybe wear it more if it suits them...

And that picture is just stunning... :stunned:

tumblr_lllyo5FWTz1qgi97so1_400.png

OHMYGOD THE PICTURE OF MATT'S BIRTHDAY PARTY IS JUST :LOL: PRICELESS

I know how you feel I still have that from the Muse gig I went to in 2009 :facepalm: I hate that I have no idea how long I have to wait till I see them again :(

At least you still have your pictures :( Mine all got deleted with my computer...The reason I was gone is because my computer just gave out and I told the guy to do system restore and save all my data but all my Muse albums are gone, including my pictures of the concert and my massive folder of Matt :facepalm: but it doesnt matter cuz I'm going to see them again in August :musesign::dance:

I mean what ever happened too all of the mass spammers?

I know I was one of them but yeah... I have been busy with many issues, life and busy elsewhere... I may come back with my spam. I'm not sure...

But yeah what happened to the rest?

:eek: How could you cope that long?!

Guyliner is just amazing. I think every guy should give it ago... And maybe wear it more if it suits them...

And that picture is just stunning... :stunned:

I DONT KNOW HOW I SURVIVED, and even worse everything (everything useful) is gone, so I came here to get more pictures of my lovely dear Matthew and now the spammers are gone :stunned:

I actually kind of hate guyliner, in real life, but I think it suits Matt very, very well ;) and Adam Brody, too. I dunno me and guyliner have a sort of love/hate relationship.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE MATTHEW JAMES BELLAMY! :dance::party::awesome:

I DONT KNOW HOW I SURVIVED, and even worse everything (everything useful) is gone, so I came here to get more pictures of my lovely dear Matthew and now the spammers are gone :stunned:

I actually kind of hate guyliner, in real life, but I think it suits Matt very, very well ;) and Adam Brody, too. I dunno me and guyliner have a sort of love/hate relationship.

I can't cope with out my laptop. I still wonder to myself how I cope when i'm on holidays :erm:... Probably by beaches. They are just love. :happy:

:eek:You mean you lost everything?! Oh god that's pants. Thankfully I still have my MattStash. :eyebrows:

I have a thing for guyliner... I just can't help but like any guy with eyeliner on. Part from when they don't suit the guy :stunned:... And as for Matt by God it suits him just as much as his tight jeans.

tumblr_lmk9x0rKTs1qkcei7

tumblr_lmk6no6yl61qeq8m3o1_500.jpg

:happy:

OHMYGOD THE PICTURE OF MATT'S BIRTHDAY PARTY IS JUST :LOL: PRICELESS

At least you still have your pictures :( Mine all got deleted with my computer...The reason I was gone is because my computer just gave out and I told the guy to do system restore and save all my data but all my Muse albums are gone, including my pictures of the concert and my massive folder of Matt :facepalm: but it doesnt matter cuz I'm going to see them again in August :musesign::dance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE MATTHEW JAMES BELLAMY! :dance::party::awesome:

yes I have the photo's most of them are blurry except for the last one when they were already off stage gotta love my photography skills :LOL:

aww that sucks didn't you post them anywhere online?

002.jpg