Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Happy New Years everyone! I've still got a bit less than 10 hours to go before it's New Years for me, though. :)

Hello everyone :happy::happy::happy:

tumblr_le9i8j9zEF1qfrlrqo1_400.jpg

:eek:

2496571859_small_1.jpg

???? this is definitely him, but all the piercings can't be real...

Pwoper Emo ;)

Picture057.jpg

Just the way he stands is so sensual. :stunned:

kate_hudson_and_matt_bellamy.jpg

Haha, his pants have a moiré effect on it. :chuckle:

you are right :happy:

what about the paparazzi pics that's private life too isn't it? people don't know if they are allowed to post them or not :erm:

We got told by an official source to try and keep Kate off the board as it's a private matter. I think shots from newspapers are a bit difficult though as they're in the public domain...so I don't think we can ban those completely but people can help by not calling Matt's girlfriend names, implying she isn't good enough for him or playing girlfriend Top Trumps with his exes. Matt is with who he wants to be with so fans need to respect that and also their privacy they're entitled to as a couple. None of us would like to hear/read people calling us not good enough for our partner or saying we could do better so I can't imagine Matt is any different!

Goes without saying that people need to stop replying to posts that try to prompt the above things. Helps me too if the report is used or another person who uses this thread explains why it isn't cool.

Oh and happy new year everyone - going off topic a bit! :)

Just because it's NYE and fewer mods are around doesn't mean people can get away with speculating about Matt's private life or even casting judgements about it. Please remember it's none of your business (so none of the "they don't go together" stuff - that counts as speculating about his private life!)

Sorry :$

54800141.jpg

:chuckle:

What interview is this from!? :happy:

sziget2002158.jpg

015193991-EX00.jpg

Haha, good, good.

Some people just freak out if someone else posts what they posted somewhere (don't understand why).

tumblr_lebvx2VbST1qfsmkko1_500.jpg

(This is how I feel now...too much food)

Yeah, I have no idea either. I can kinda see the logic behind art theft or something but even then I don't really care. :chuckle: I mean, pics of Muse are everywhere anyway.

And aww, too much food is better than starving, at least! :D

tumblr_lc8uqwfEI91qcm3f4o1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I have no idea either. I can kinda see the logic behind art theft or something but even then I don't really care. :chuckle: I mean, pics of Muse are everywhere anyway.

And aww, too much food is better than starving, at least! :D

tumblr_lc8uqwfEI91qcm3f4o1_1280.jpg

Yeah, it's about 1:30 am (I think we're in the same time zone) and my parents aren't even trying to make me go to bed :dance:

tumblr_lebz8xnHGF1qfsmkko1_400.jpg

Yeah, it's about 1:30 am (I think we're in the same time zone) and my parents aren't even trying to make me go to bed :dance:

tumblr_lebz8xnHGF1qfsmkko1_400.jpg

:dance: Yeah, we're in the same timezone! :) Haha, my parents gave up trying to make me go to bed at a reasonable hour long ago.

0008t9dz.jpg

woot! i'm about to upload a rare(ish?) interview with matt from the showbiz era where he's playing acoustic guitar through the whole interview!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ninjabanana1?feature=mhum

It will be up hopefully within the next few hours... I'll embedd it here when it's up, but theres the link to my channel anyways. :D

STARLIGHT SPAM

377566969_0205a09c2b.jpg

update_12.jpg

62501.jpg

95908.jpg

BLISS SPAM

BlissDVD_gallery07.jpg

BlissDVD_gallery04.jpg

BlissDVD_gallery01.jpg

BlissDVD_gallery03.jpg

LULWUT webcam fun!

Matt.18.jpg

We got told by an official source to try and keep Kate off the board as it's a private matter. I think shots from newspapers are a bit difficult though as they're in the public domain...so I don't think we can ban those completely but people can help by not calling Matt's girlfriend names, implying she isn't good enough for him or playing girlfriend Top Trumps with his exes. Matt is with who he wants to be with so fans need to respect that and also their privacy they're entitled to as a couple. None of us would like to hear/read people calling us not good enough for our partner or saying we could do better so I can't imagine Matt is any different!

Goes without saying that people need to stop replying to posts that try to prompt the above things. Helps me too if the report is used or another person who uses this thread explains why it isn't cool.

Oh and happy new year everyone - going off topic a bit! :)

ok :happy:

bfee1396-569b-4232-811d-cbcf0aea4865.jpg