Moshing

3piD

well some people might enjoy but in % 100 of the cases the ones who don't want to mosh get forced in it and it's not under their control anymore.

Wait....so 100% of the people who doesn't want to mosh gets forced in? Does this mean that the whole floor is moshing, or that everyone that isn't moshing, wants to?

Wait....so 100% of the people who doesn't want to mosh gets forced in? Does this mean that the whole floor is moshing, or that everyone that isn't moshing, wants to?

no what I mean is, in every case people who don't want to mosh get in wether they like it or not. there is always those few persons who didn't wanted to mosh. that's what I meant by %100. sorry if I wan't plain enough.

I don't like it when people sing and scream, because I can't hear the music. Can't everyone just stand still and listen to music, like you would do if you were listening at home?

I also don't like that. I mean it's cool on the DVD and stuff hearing all those people sing along but during the concert you can't hear anything of the original music. though this one is really out of control.

why do you think someone is a troll when she has a different opinion?

Because you are at a concert and complain about that people are getting into the music and sing along? If you didn't notice the sarcasm in my post about loud audience and standing still, now you know.

Archived