Moshing

3piD

Shoulda told her to jump too! Your feet won't get stepped on if they're not on the floor, right? The best way to do that is to jump!

Yeah I jump alot so I never get stepped on. My friends don't. at the end of the gig they all have dirty shoes, mine is just normal:happy:

I don't like it when people sing and scream, because I can't hear the music. Can't everyone just stand still and listen to music, like you would do if you were listening at home?

But... But...

actually after Wembley I figured out that I prefer to stand and listen and watch in awe at a gig, and I jump about like a loon and sing at the top of my voice at home :LOL:

But... But...

actually after Wembley I figured out that I prefer to stand and listen and watch in awe at a gig, and I jump about like a loon and sing at the top of my voice at home :LOL:

:LOL: I can't help the screaming. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it until I watch my videos after. Case in point:

fbUjNB4EEMk

I swear I was quiet throughout the song! I wanted to be quiet throughout this song so I could get a perfect recording. But nope. :$ I was fine most of the song....but once it started picking up, that was the end of my good behavior. :p

:LOL: I can't help the screaming. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it until I watch my videos after. Case in point:

fbUjNB4EEMk

I swear I was quiet throughout the song! I wanted to be quiet throughout this song so I could get a perfect recording. But nope. :$ I was fine most of the song....but once it started picking up, that was the end of my good behavior. :p

Oh gosh that happened to me at my first Muse gig.

The only good song we got was Uprising because my sister was recording it. I didn't realize how much I screamed until I watched the videos :facepalm:

Oh gosh that happened to me at my first Muse gig.

The only good song we got was Uprising because my sister was recording it. I didn't realize how much I screamed until I watched the videos :facepalm:

I don't know how it happens! :$ Hahaha!! It's so embarrassing because I'm really quiet in person and I like sharing my videos. How am I supposed to share them when I'm just screaming in all of them. :facepalm::LOL:

This one is the worst. It's a good video, but the end and my stupid screaming is the most humiliating and completely ruins it. WTF was I thinking?! :facepalm:

xuXXO_6xaOE

Oh, back to moshing. When you guys talk about moshing, do you just mean jumping up and down? Or the real, true circle mosh pits. Because I think of the latter. It's weird that it happens at Muse shows. I think Stockholm is the only song I could really mosh to. Everything else is just jumping/dancing fun. We should do a wall of death during Feeling Good! :LOL:

I don't know how it happens! :$ Hahaha!! It's so embarrassing because I'm really quiet in person and I like sharing my videos. How am I supposed to share them when I'm just screaming in all of them. :facepalm::LOL:

This one is the worst. It's a good video, but the end and my stupid screaming is the most humiliating and completely ruins it. WTF was I thinking?! :facepalm:

xuXXO_6xaOE

Oh, back to moshing. When you guys talk about moshing, do you just mean jumping up and down? Or the real, true circle mosh pits. Because I think of the latter. It's weird that it happens at Muse shows. I think Stockholm is the only song I could really mosh to. Everything else is just jumping/dancing fun. We should do a wall of death during Feeling Good! :LOL:

When I started the thread I actually meant the Mosh pit. I don't call screaming and jumping Moshing. which is actually the whole point you can't mosh to muse, it's usually just jumping and having fun. But most of the time there are these 3 people who try to make a pit and it ends with a huge disaster and annoyance of the people. when it comes to screaming and jumping....NO ONE CAN HOLD ME DOWN. everytime I decide to stay calm just to have a cool video but nooooo they all end up like the POV of a bungee jumper :D

When I started the thread I actually meant the Mosh pit. I don't call screaming and jumping Moshing. which is actually the whole point you can't mosh to muse, it's usually just jumping and having fun. But most of the time there are these 3 people who try to make a pit and it ends with a huge disaster and annoyance of the people. when it comes to screaming and jumping....NO ONE CAN HOLD ME DOWN. everytime I decide to stay calm just to have a cool video but nooooo they all end up like the POV of a bungee jumper :D

Yeah, I would just move away from it. CA shows have pretty successful mosh pits. But you will get bumped anywhere in the crowd. That's just what happens.

I don't like it when people sing and scream, because I can't hear the music. Can't everyone just stand still and listen to music, like you would do if you were listening at home?

:erm: ???? I sing and scream and mosh in my living room when I listen to Muse!!! :yesey:

Hell, I do it when I'm driving!! Especially when I'm listening back to recordings of the gigs I have attended :LOL:

Neighbors and other drivers be damned! :musesign:

:erm: ???? I sing and scream and mosh in my living room when I listen to Muse!!! :yesey:

Hell, I do it when I'm driving!! Especially when I'm listening back to recordings of the gigs I have attended :LOL:

Neighbors and other drivers be damned! :musesign:

...how do you mosh while driving? That sounds rather dangerous

xuXXO_6xaOE

No. And I just asked that question on the previous page...:LOL:

Sorry, just saw then, yer, true moshing is like circle pits and shit, i helped start one at a festival to Hysteria, it was fun. Oh yer, wall of death to the brutal breakdowns in Feeling Good would be awesome. This kind of moshing is a lot funner than jumping up and down in my opinion.

Archived