Moshing

3piD

to be honest, at a Muse gig, its fairly easy to get out of a mosh pit. they arent the most intense thing.

expect when I started a circle pit to Citizen's 04 riff at LCCC of course :LOL:

Yeah that's right. The ones I saw were always three or five people. but the last time things got a little bit out of the hand when another girl slapped the moshing guy in his face and things got a little tangled... you get the picture.

Yeah that's right. The ones I saw were always three or five people. but the last time things got a little bit out of the hand when another girl slapped the moshing guy in his face and things got a little tangled... you get the picture.

so what you're saying is, the people overreacting instead of moving away slightly is the real issue? I totally agree.

Because you are at a concert and complain about that people are getting into the music and sing along? If you didn't notice the sarcasm in my post about loud audience and standing still, now you know.

How ironic, you didn't notice the sarcasm of mine either when I told you you were right. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ASK PEOPLE TO SHUT UP IN A CONCERT?

so what you're saying is, the people overreacting instead of moving away slightly is the real issue? I totally agree.

Yeah exactly. Mosh if there is huge group who wanna mosh. But don't start to annoy the crap out of people just with three people bouncing around and trying to force others to join.

How ironic, you didn't notice the sarcasm of mine either when I told you you were right. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ASK PEOPLE TO SHUT UP IN A CONCERT?

:LOL: The point is that you WANT them to shut up. Do you get it?

If you don't like what's going on at the floor and just want to enjoy the music, why buy a standing ticket? Wouldn't a seat be much better?

:LOL: The point is that you WANT them to shut up. Do you get it?

If you don't like what's going on at the floor and just want to enjoy the music, why buy a standing ticket? Wouldn't a seat be much better?

No the contrary I really like whats going on at the floor the singing, the headbanging, the screaming and shouting (and this is my true honest opinion). I do it my self all the time. The moshing of 5 people is just annoying.

No the contrary I really like whats going on at the floor the singing, the headbanging, the screaming and shouting (and this is my true honest opinion). I do it my self all the time. The moshing of 5 people is just annoying.

well 5 of us started the one I discussed and about 40 people joined in. cus I rock.

well 5 of us started the one I discussed and about 40 people joined in. cus I rock.

That sounds kinda epic. The one I saw were three underage boys bouncing like tennisballs around people and pulling some italian or spanish girls and at the end getting slapped.

Well that's a quite different statement than the one you gave in the first post. I have never experienced that myself, but yes, having 3-5 people standing besides me trying to mosh would probably be annoying as hell.

Well that's a quite different statement than the one you gave in the first post. I have never experienced that myself, but yes, having 3-5 people standing besides me trying to mosh would probably be annoying as hell.

And songs to mosh at are also rare. it's not like those early years of muse anymore.

And songs to mosh at are also rare. it's not like those early years of muse anymore.

lies. we did Map of the Problematique. Bliss. Citizen Erased. Butterflies and Hurricanes. Newborn. MK Ultra. Time is Running Out, Unnatural Selection, Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, Knights of Cydonia, Hysteria. thats over a few gigs but still.

edit: despite the rage, I totally see where you are coming from.

lies. we did Map of the Problematique. Bliss. Citizen Erased. Butterflies and Hurricanes. Newborn. MK Ultra. Time is Running Out, Unnatural Selection, Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, Knights of Cydonia, Hysteria. thats over a few gigs but still.

Now they are never together in one gig. last time we had, map of the problematiqe, bliss, time is running out and Knights of cydonia. But how do you mosh with time is running out? I mean it's too....UNmoshable of a song.

Now they are never together in one gig. last time we had, map of the problematiqe, bliss, time is running out and Knights of cydonia. But how do you mosh with time is running out? I mean it's too....UNmoshable of a song.

depends, its more jumping than moshing, but in the mosh pit that is open.

lies. we did Map of the Problematique. Bliss. Citizen Erased. Butterflies and Hurricanes. Newbormn. MK Ultra. Time is Running Out, Unnatural Selection, Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, Knights of Cydonia, Hysteria. thats over a few gigs but still.

edit: despite the rage, I totally see where you are coming from.

All of those were played at Wembley.

I moshed my face off.

:awesome:

All of those were played at Wembley.

I moshed my face off.

:awesome:

+ 1 :awesome: but only with my head and my arms, the rest of my body was not able to cause ppl around me didn't jumped and I was pressed between them and the barrier.

In Krakow the whole crowd moshed - so you just had to get with the flow. It was an inferno :LOL: We ended at the barrier and the security was very busy to fish out the crowdsurfers. I mean...there are always crowdsurfers but there they arrived the barrier at secondly intervals, I've never touched so many arses before :chuckle:. They fished out one and then arrived the next lol. Like on assembly belt. Chris laughed a lot about it :LOL:

In Nijmegen the some ppl arround us were a little offended from our jump and scream. But we didn't care and they got used to it then :LOL:

+ 1 :awesome: but only with my head and my arms, the rest of my body was not able to cause ppl around me didn't jumped and I was pressed between them and the barrier.

In Krakow the whole crowd moshed - so you just had to get with the flow. It was an inferno :LOL: We ended at the barrier and the security was very busy to fish out the crowdsurfers. I mean...there are always crowdsurfers but there they arrived the barrier at secondly intervals, I've never touched so many arses before :chuckle:. They fished out one and then arrived the next lol. Like on assembly belt. Chris laughed a lot about it :LOL:

In Nijmegen the some ppl arround us were a little offended from our jump and scream. But we didn't care and they got used to it then :LOL:

In Nijmegen I was completely in front, we jumped and screamed A LOT. there was also this group of Italian girls, god they broke a record in screaming : I LOVE YOU MATTHEW!

I could hardly enjoy SS and KoC when they came here because people around me were too busy dicking around and trying to pull me into a mosh pit.

In fact, I don't remember a thing about how SS sounded like and all I remember from KoC was the end when Matt and Dom said "we love you vancouver".

I do remember the guy beside me constantly headbanging to his air guitar looking at me weirdly and that little girl (who i think is a member here) that got crushed by all the people going insane :LOL:

Surprisingly the entire night I didn't get hit in the head once and I was up at the very front by the end of the concert.

my gf complained about the people jumping and stepping on her feet....

my response was pretty much...well we are 20 feet away from the stage, at a concert lol

p.s. if she wanted to move I would have, but denied it upon several times being asked

Shoulda told her to jump too! Your feet won't get stepped on if they're not on the floor, right? The best way to do that is to jump!

Archived