Matthew Bellamy appearance

anna_fromrussia

Wow :dance: Thank you! I think you gave me enough words to describe his appearance!:awesome: i consider that some of them our teacher don't know:LOL:

My topic starts so: (paragraph1:name of the person, place you met)I was sitting in front of the computer trying to find new music when my brother said that he had listened a perfect song.I considered that i would not like it because we had a different tastes with my brother.But i fell in love with this song when at first heard it: charming music, alluring voice of frontman Matthew Bellamy..

(paragraph2 physical appearance)Matthew Bellamy is a lead singer and guitarist of "Muse". He is middle-high thin frame British man with oval face and slightly curved nose. Thin lips, impish smile, blue icy eyes, cleft chin, sunken cheeks. Matt has a noticeable medium brown mole on the side of his face, left snaggletooth,semi long neck, 6 o'clock shadow(beard).Matt changed the color of his hair several times(yellow,red). Now he is brunet. He has musician long and tapered hands.

There may be mistakes..

Matt's nose is... uh... special. :LOL:

vewy vewy special :eyebrows:

Matt is an oddly-shaped tiny British man, thin in the limbs and soft in the belly. Blue eyes, short dark brown hair, sunken cheeks, glorious butt chin, big crooked utterly indescribable nose with mismatched nostrils, thin lips on a small mouth, crooked teeth, not very hairy, a bit rodenty should really be uglier with all these features but somehow isn't.

This is too fun. :LOL:

awww i lol'ed but awww'ed all those things.

*faints*

Meerkat.

You've stolen my overture....

Not to mention... high cheekbones; deep set, small and closely set BLUE eyes..... no one mentioned his blue eyes.. :rolleyes: (unless I missed it through the quick scrolling)

Nah.. meerkat just about covers it really...

You've stolen my overture....

Not to mention... high cheekbones; deep set, small and closely set BLUE eyes..... no one mentioned his blue eyes.. :rolleyes: (unless I missed it through the quick scrolling)

Nah.. meerkat just about covers it really...

Me, too. I was going to post, "what's the Russian for 'meerkat'?".

As for Matt's lovely blue eyes, they're hard to see when he's wearing those blue LED sunglasses!

Don't forget Matt's black & white speckled (what's often called "salt-and-pepper") "granny" coat (the one in the pic posted by marthaartist). When it was new I called it his "Politburo wife" coat, but that term never took off, so "granny" coat it is...

The OPer could also emphasize Matt's Russian influences, like his adoration of Tchaikovsky and Prokofiev, Muse's concerts in Russia, and Matt's occasional vodka-&-tonic binges. ;)

Archived