VladieShark

Who is more important to the band?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more important to the band?

• Chris Wolstenholme
    • Dominic Howard

I voted Dom, because he's funny, but I think all of them are equal. But actually maybe Chris and Dom more than Matt because I think drums and bass are the most important in music and Matt has basically all the limelight......but as I said, in general, all of them are equal.

I voted Dom' date=' because he's funny, but I think all of them are equal. But actually maybe Chris and Dom more than Matt because I think drums and bass are the most important in music and Matt has basically all the limelight......but as I said, in general, all of them are equal.[/quote']

Matt doesn't just play guitar, play piano, and provide fantastic vocals (the things Muse are most known for, especially amongst casual fans). He also writes all the music/lyrics. Oh, and he's the front man (aka: the most important element of the band's image). Have fun trying to give a real argument as to how Matt isn't their most prominent contributer. There's a reason he gets most of the "limelight". Chris and Dom being more important than him is a joke, despite the fact that they're both fantastic musicians. Oh, and since when is guitar not important...errr...vital in rock music?

You can't have Muse without Chris or Dom... but if I absolutely had to choose, I'd say Chris because of the killer basslines. Don't know much about drums; to me Muse's drums are above average but not amazing. Not amazingly original either. Although Dom does suit the band's energetic image more.

OH MY GOD... How strange is this question ! :LOL:

Well, Muse means 3 guys which are important for their band...

But because it's a vote, I choosed Chris for the same reasons....

And I feel sorry for Dom too lol

Haha. I don't think anyone has to feel sorry for Dom. I think he's doing alright and is establishing himself as a fantastic drummer in the rock world. Somehow, I'm not too worried about the guy.

• 1 year later...
maybe Dom.I dunno,actually,Chris is always so quiet.so sometimes is seems he's not with them :LOL: because he's just standing.anyway,He is VERY important.they all are important.:)no Chris,no Muse,no Matt,no Muse,no Dom,no Muse:)

Exactly.

• 4 months later...

Archived