VladieShark

Who is more important to the band?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more important to the band?

• Chris Wolstenholme
    • Dominic Howard

Real fans are able to sort out their feelings. Maybe it just takes time. Think about this...a real Beatles fan can discuss whether Paul or John contributed more to the legendary team, without stating that one was enough to make The Beatles what they were. Of course, I can see people going back and forth (I do), but being able to discuss it doesn't mean you're not being a good fan.

If this is slow i'd hate to see it mid next year when they're in the studio...

Well, now we're between touring and recording, so this should actually be the slowest time. At least when they're recording, people can start crazily speculating on what the songs are about based on every word Matt says in interviews. Muse are on vacation now, essentially, so now is a good time to just reflect on the band (err...waste time this way!).

This is unfair, why Matt isn't on the list?

Matt is their front man. He’s the band’s vocalist, guitarist, and, maybe more importantly, song-writer. I’m sorry, but you can’t argue that anyone contributes to the band more than he does. He’s so damn talented, he could easily break from the other two and go solo (which would totally suck, but he could do it. Chirs and Dom can’t). That’s why he’s not in the discussion. He would be the obvious choice. No question about it. Chris and Dom you can compare.

By the way, if you’re gonna say both are equally important, at least explain why. In other words, what do the two contribute that makes them both matter? That’s what this discussion is supposed to be about.

Ok, last post in here from me.

I think if Dom and Chris'd leave the band for some really strange reasons and Matt'd find someone for their places I don't think he'd find soo good friends. They play together something about...even more than 10 years and I think that it's so cool that they're "the best friends" :happy:

For example we got some silly boybands. Someone found 5 boys and made a good band, everyone likes them, but after one or two years they started argue about the awards, that one sings less than others and stuffs :rolleyes: and then the band just split up 'cause of it.

So that's why I think they're both important. They're "pwoppa friends", so maybe they'll play longer than other bands...who knows? Now I'm just thinking god that they didn't split up :happy: (and hoping they won't)

Word can't even start to express my disappointment that this thread has no actual clip of Dom and Chris fighting:(

That said Dom must get my vote as I don't think Matt would carry on with out him.

i've only seen one where it's matt vs dom and chris ..well it's more like matt getting annoyed w/ dom and chris...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r8ZC7JV9Vco

Archived