VladieShark

Who is more important to the band?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more important to the band?

• Chris Wolstenholme
    • Dominic Howard

Dom is the type of person who when they walk into a pub, everyone wonders if he's gay.

Chris is the type of person who when they walk into a pub, everyone wants to buy him a drink.

Chris > Muse

:LOL::LOL:

:chris:

that's all I'm gonna say.

Hmm.. nope. I'm not gonna vote. No really. Not.

Ok, I voted for Dom... I actually think that Chris is just a liiiiitttle bit better in what he does (and I think he does invent his own bass-solo's), but it's easier for me to imagine Chris leaving the group than Dom. Ofcourse I wouldn't dare to imagine anyone to leave Muse, but what seems more logical,

This:

Muse-008.jpg

or this:

40209_2.jpg

Just some interesting quotes from Chris and Dom...

"We've all learned music together," offers Wolstenholme. "I learned to play bass with Dom's drums. If I picked up a bass and tried to play with some other drummer, it'd be crap. It really would," he insists.

But the tragic aftermath of Glastonbury 2004 provided a cross roads for Muse. Directly after playing the show of their lives, the band came offstage to learn that Howard's father had died of a heart attack. The trio took time off, and there was speculation a split might follow. However, "quitting was never something I ever considered," Howard now says. "What I did learn is that you need positive things in your life." The strength of his partnership with Bellamy and Wolstenholme, he concluded, was one of those things. "I could never lose that. Never. Muse is the one thing that could help me get over losing someone like my dad."

http://www.musewiki.org/Alternative_Press_2006-08_%E2%80%93_The_lighter_side_of_Black_holes

I cant really pick between the two because they are both so important and offer alot to the band. Without one of them Muse would cease to exist.

for me, no matt no muse. matt is muse's soul. however, dom and chris are very important too. through the passage of time, i believe they three must complement each other. their friendship and stuff must give influence to the music, their performances at stages, etc.

edit: i choose dom, cos he is more attractive i think. well, i don't know.

• 1 month later...
Dom without any reason.

:LOL: great reason.

It's tough, but I am going to be brutal. Dom's great points are his style and sharpness as a drummer are pretty unique to him. He also now has a lot to say about what happens in the production process and challenges Matt, which is probably a good thing.

However I am going to go for Chris. Why? Backing vocals, fantastic bass skills and the deciding vote when arguments occur between Dom and Matt as well as filling in on any instrument that is required. This man would be harder to replace than Dom.

Well, they said that Dominic couldn't sing...

Chris doesn't speak very much and he is very silent, but I heard it was very common for basists...

Dominic was the second member added to the band...

Chris isn't single; he's married (not fun for the ladies?)

Chris is an awesome bassist...

Dominic can shred those drums...

I like Dominic's fashion sense, Chris is more classic...

UNGH...

In the end, I am just turning around the pot, sorry.

I can't seem to make up my mind about it.

:facepalm:

Archived