I dont think they do, there's some on there from last year I wouldve loved seeing too, but oh well :( as long as Muse is there, I really dont care who else is :awesome:

I agree! Muse is all I care about, and I'm only buy a one day ticket anyways. But I'd also love to see Metric, Vampire Weekend, and Pheonix. Those are the other bands I'm dying to see live at the moment. Oh, and Raconteurs, but "yeah right" so I didn't include them.

They are really a he. Conor Oberst is the only regular member. He's not similar to Muse, but I like him.

Opps! I thought Led Zeppelin was a "he" for a while there :chuckle:

Travelodge room has been booked! Yeah, yeah, it's not the nicest place, but you know what? I'm freaking stoked. I can't wait for August to roll around now, and I can't wait to meet tons of new Musers as well as ones I already know. :D

I'd definitely like to see Bright Eyes there, and an appearance would make sense given that they have a new album coming out soon. And even though I've seen Vampire Weekend a few times already, I'd be down to see them again since they're always fun and danceable.

I'd say Vampire Weekend is possible...

I'm thinking its more likely they play it in 2012 as a headliner, since they'll probably have their 3rd album out by then at the pace they released the first two. And they played in 2009.

I could definitely see them playing this year though, just think 2012 is more likely

I'm thinking its more likely they play it in 2012 as a headliner, since they'll probably have their 3rd album out by then at the pace they released the first two. And they played in 2009.

I could definitely see them playing this year though, just think 2012 is more likely

Meh I could see them as a sub this year.

I don't know if this has been said yet or not, but on what day/night would Muse more than likely play? Never been to Lolla before and didn't know how it worked w/ headliners.

Sunday is usually THE headliner, which will probably not be Muse, so I bet you can count that out

No one knows whether it would be Friday or Saturday though. Could be either.

I know this is such a stupid thing to say since everybody has said it a million times but...

I really REALLY hope they do this! Everything just fell into place; transportation, money, EVERYTHING. The only thing I need now is that damn line up -_-!!

The so called babybell rumours aren't going to put a stop to Lolla, are they?

The so called babybell rumours aren't going to put a stop to Lolla, are they?

If babybell rumours are true, and she's 14 weeks along, that means she (who should not be named) got preggo early October-Late September. Thus, babybell born sometime in June, Lolla is August..... with a..... *ahem* Newborn, who knows what's going to happen.

If babybell rumours are true, and she's 14 weeks along, that means she (who should not be named) got preggo early October-Late September. Thus, babybell born sometime in June, Lolla is August..... with a..... *ahem* Newborn, who knows what's going to happen.

Well Chris still did Australia with a newborn, so hopefully they'd still do Lolla, Reading/Leeds, etc...

Yeah, that's what I thought. I really hope that, if these rumours are true, that Matt will suck it up like Chris had to all those years and do a show. Yeah, that sounds really really selfish, but I have hope now. If this doesn't happen...:mad::(

I hope they play Lolla for you guys and I REALLY hope they play Reading. If they aren't in the line-up we can't assume it has anything to do with the recent news because it hasn't been confirmed anywhere that they are playing either festival. We're all basing our hopes on rumour and speculation.

but Chris is a pro. :LOL:

I am still holding on to hope they do Lolla.

I hopeing that with this much notice, that they would just either confirm/not do the show instead of confirming and then pulling out at the last minute. Wouldn't you think? I would hate the thought of all of us commiting to going and then they decide not to do it because maybe Matt wants longer paternaty leave.

You guys are also forgetting that this wasn't Chris' first-born. Matty has never been through this kind of thing before.

Very True. BUT when it was Chris's first born back in 99, he sucked it up and promoted Muse while also being with Kelly. Now, I understand Muse was just beginning then and now Matt can take off and not break a sweat -_- Sooo...this is really all up to Matt and if a month is enough for him. But I would think he would be able to take some time. I mean, Kate is technically doing all the work. He isn't physically having the child. Chris did it...five times...why can't matt do it?

I know.

Because Chris is a beast. And Matt's a little shit. (But we love him anyway.)

Archived