muse fans.

ganzgenau

muse fans are the best fans in the world. not only because that we listen to the best band in the world, but because every muse fan is AWESOME. seriously. that's pretty rare in this world. i keep reading stuff that musefans have said, and i'm surprised EVERY time.

it's so.. i dunno. wow.

you're awesome. thanks for that.

hahaha, kinda, yes. :) i've been listening to muse for two years now, but since i've been at the wembley stadium concert 11/9 i fall in love with a feeling that i've never felt before and i have no idea if i'll feel it again. and that's all thanks to muse (ofcourse) and all the musefans. we're incredible.

Wouah! You're so in love with musers (aka musefans) right now. Probably will I sound resentful but can I give you a piece of advice? Bookmark this thread. It will help you to remember the old good times, when eventually you'll be digusted by the behaviour of some people here ;)

Anyway, welcome and enjoy ;)

Wouah! You're so in love with musers (aka musefans) right now. Probably will I sound resentful but can I give you a piece of advice? Bookmark this thread. It will help you to remember the old good times, when eventually you'll be digusted by the behaviour of some people here ;)

probably a good idea :) and ive not even been on the forums that long! but don't worry, some people always make you see the bright side again, i.e on the keeping the faith thread :D

I also love you guys, well most of you :D as in the people who still love muse and dont clog up the messageboards saying how bad theyve become :D coz we know theyre still epic :D

probably a good idea :) and ive not even been on the forums that long! but don't worry, some people always make you see the bright side again, i.e on the keeping the faith thread :D

I also love you guys, well most of you :D as in the people who still love muse and dont clog up the messageboards saying how bad theyve become :D coz we know theyre still epic :D

Sooo refreshing! Positivity for once!

muse fans are the best fans in the world. not only because that we listen to the best band in the world, but because every muse fan is AWESOME. seriously. that's pretty rare in this world. i keep reading stuff that musefans have said, and i'm surprised EVERY time.

it's so.. i dunno. wow.

ahaha nice to meet! and yep, muse fans are definitely the best fans :happy:

(maybe a little overly sarcastic though...)

^this :LOL:

Sooo refreshing! Positivity for once!

^and this

could muse fans ever be considered 'loyal'?

it's so.. i dunno. wow.

and the horniest people on earth.

it's so.. i dunno. wow.

Welcome :)

It's really nice to see such cheerful and positive person here :)

Enjoy and hope you won't change your mind :p

it's so.. i dunno. wow.

You're awesome :awesome:

Btw everyone, this person never says that a muse fan is awesome because they think muse is perfect :LOL: They could be referring to the fact that Muse fans are so diverse, chill, sarcastic, obsessed, cruel at times (you know who you are) and sweet... but the fact that we are all here just warms the cockles of my heart (what the f**k does that even mean?)

Anyways, love you all.... from the fangirls, obsessed musers, grumblers and beefers, you guys are just all so gosh darn cute :happy:

Btw, "All the way from Sweden"? The countries are basically neighbors :LOL:

hahaha, i know. but you're from sweden, right? try to reserve tickets so london two days before the show and then come and know nooothing 'bout the travellingsystem in the undergrounds and all that jazz, haha :D it's not that easy. and i didn't have so much time to sleep either.

but what the heck.

muse. live. wembley stadium. with the best band in the world. and like i said - the best audience in the world.

what can i say? "it was worth it" is pretty obvious.

it was unexplainable awesome. or more than that.

and i'd do it all again if i could. obviously. :D

hahaha, i know. but you're from sweden, right? try to reserve tickets so london two days before the show and then come and know nooothing 'bout the travellingsystem in the undergrounds and all that jazz, haha :D it's not that easy. and i didn't have so much time to sleep either.

but what the heck.

muse. live. wembley stadium. with the best band in the world. and like i said - the best audience in the world.

what can i say? "it was worth it" is pretty obvious.

it was unexplainable awesome. or more than that.

and i'd do it all again if i could. obviously. :D

Yeah, I was supposed to go, but got to cancel in the last minute, kinda. The travelling system was a bit weird, and I don't think I really got the hang of it despite spending a few days there a while ago :p

Archived