No he got banned!!!

judgerudge123

OMG!!! youtube after a couple of warnings have actually blocked hodyou7ube =O who did some of the most awesome and imaginative covers of various muse songs =(, does anyone know where his vids can still be viewed? or if he is going too reupload? coz i would love a mp3 copy or video of his MK Ultra cover =(

Don't know who you're on about.

What I don't understand is why labels don't look into some licensing thing for covers. People like hearing them and there has to be a way of generating some revenue from them through sites like Youtube. Getting covers removed achieves nothing.

When I saw the thread title, I thought Neil had lost it after breathing in all the solder fumes or something along those lines.

edit: that was a joke, lord trad3mark. Just so you know. :chuckle:

Don't know who you're on about.

What I don't understand is why labels don't look into some licensing thing for covers. People like hearing them and there has to be a way of generating some revenue from them through sites like Youtube. Getting covers removed achieves nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/hodyou7tube

pretty much the only person on youtube who's got some originality with their covers.

it's taking the piss, seeing as they still have full studio tracks up.

When I saw the thread title, I thought Neil had lost it after breathing in all the solder fumes or something along those lines.

edit: that was a joke, lord trad3mark. Just so you know. :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/hodyou7tube

pretty much the only person on youtube who's got some originality with their covers.

it's taking the piss, seeing as they still have full studio tracks up.

we need him back =( i loved his mk ultra cover for the epic solo in it =(

OH NOOOOOOOO

I don't have anything against people doing covers, but why are you guys watching people play them online? What could you get out of that over watching the originals online? Unless someone's doing something really different, I just don't see the point.

(no offence to people who upload the covers, i'm just wondering what it is people get out of it?)

OH NOOOOOOOO

I don't have anything against people doing covers, but why are you guys watching people play them online? What could you get out of that over watching the originals online? Unless someone's doing something really different, I just don't see the point.

(no offence to people who upload the covers, i'm just wondering what it is people get out of it?)

yeah he was. although it's not exactly life changing that he got banned!

yeah he was. although it's not exactly life changing that he got banned!

Yeah, and it is!

I mean, my life is completely different. Every day, I got home from school and watched hodyou7tube's truly magical covers on youtube, making sure to "like" them since they deserve it. Plus hodyou7ube is good people and doesn't afraid of anything.

What am I supposed to do now? No way am I watching esperfrodo's covers. Even though hodyou7ube's covers were truly avant garde, esperfrodo is just poorly ripping off the extra riffs Matt plays live. shit covers, no fans.

he has 3 washburn P2s and 1 washburn custom shop P3 - they're all the same shape. It was Nuno's signature but not for long 'cos he moved to the N4s which are pretty fucking ugly. He has other guitars as well but we only ever record the Washburns and the tele.

Also yeh, cheers for buying the album, i'm just cheekily plugging in the hope that someone else will check us out. I can't believe we've not sold more.

shit man, can you not afford an accountant? It's so complex to do it yourself in the UK. Hopefully they're going to sort it out, but that'll take years.

nah, i might get one. it normally works out fine with a chunky rebate. i just ticked a box saying i was exempt from paying class 4 NIC for some stupid reason. that's 8% of everything i earned over £5000 that i owe them now :(

my bird has just started an accountancy course so once she's qualified i'll be sorted!

"winged unicorn of delusion" - lovely

nah, i might get one. it normally works out fine with a chunky rebate. i just ticked a box saying i was exempt from paying class 4 NIC for some stupid reason. that's 8% of everything i earned over £5000 that i owe them now :(

my bird has just started an accountancy course so once she's qualified i'll be sorted!

Ugh I wouldn't let my gf near my jew gold.

Archived