UK Tour Announcement

maturefan

1 minute ago, Nipper said:

museearlyaccess@wmgcustomerservice.com 

Thanks for that. I naively thought I'd be able to find that email address again after completing the form (or that I'd get an email from them), but couldn't see it anywhere later.  I'll send them an email now and cross my fingers somebody reads it before 9am!

Auto reply to my email:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Muse Early Access Presale.

We will respond to you as quickly as possible. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am–6pm BST.

Please see our presale FAQs for answers to the most common questions. The presale will begin on Thursday 25th August at 9am BST. Access codes and instructions will be emailed to you from 3pm BST on Wednesday 24th August.

Hopefully someone's on the email ball before 9am then. 

Got Glasgow too. £73 including charges. Added insurance too because Covid.😷

For once I'm glad Muse don't release an album more often or I would be boycotting  some of the tours. Still, as czuczu said, cheaper than Milton Keynes. I've only ever played ice hockey there so never experience the Bowl, thankfully it seems!

Never actually been to Bellahouston Park either! What's the likely capacity for the gig, do you reckon? I've read 18,000 for the Summer Sessions and 100,000 (which I assumed was for the likes of the Papal visits - though Wiki says 250,000 attended John Paul II's visit).

The TM experience was smooth for once, other than timing out my first attempt as I was screenshotting each page for posterity. Maybe because there were no seats to select, being standing only.

Finally, thanks to those who helped me when I didn't get my code at the first attempt. 🤘 Hope you get your tickets too.

I'm going back to bed for a bit as I didn't get much sleep!

11 minutes ago, Gallusness said:

9am access code never arrived, emailed as they requested. Generic 'WE'RE GETTING YOUR ACCESS TO YOU SHORTLY' style reply. Feeling like tickets will be gone before it arrives. Was the 9am code unique or a 'word' like for the 1pm pre sale?

That sucks. You emailed museearlyaccess@wmgcustomerservice.com ? After an auto reply to my email, I got a personalised response at 08:14 and the code was emailed at 08:49. I'd email them again if I were you - could be they've been overwhelmed by people not getting their codes.

Shame e-tickets are becoming the norm these days, though I understand why. Nothing like having a physical ticket as a souvenir, not that I've had a special-looking one for many years. Talking of which, I ordered "souvenir tickets" for the baseball games in London 2019. Waste of money as they were pretty plain.

3 minutes ago, MUSEologist said:

That sucks. You emailed museearlyaccess@wmgcustomerservice.com ? After an auto reply to my email, I got a personalised response at 08:14 and the code was emailed at 08:49. I'd email them again if I were you - could be they've been overwhelmed by people not getting their codes.

Yes, did just this and awaiting the response… didn't want to email again as I'll know they'll be inundated. Same thing happened with the Simulation Theory presale/album deal. Would appreciate any help!?

Hi, no code for me either, I have emailed the address given but have heard nothing (although it was 9.40am today ), not even a auto response. I don't hold out much hope. if I don't get a code today, the only thing I can do is try tomorrow when they go on general release 'Bob and none' springs to mind😥

1 hour ago, MUSEologist said:

Never actually been to Bellahouston Park either! What's the likely capacity for the gig, do you reckon? I've read 18,000 for the Summer Sessions and 100,000 (which I assumed was for the likes of the Papal visits - though Wiki says 250,000 attended John Paul II's visit).

I saw the Cure at Summer Sessions back in 2019 - sold out, I'd guess somewhere around 25-30k. It's just a normal park with a slope going up from the stage area.

You can get there really easily from Central, quick train towards Dumbreck and then a 10 min walk. Haven't been to MK Bowl since R.E.M. played there but think it currently holds 65k

Ticketmaster was a nightmare for me, I was 3149 in the queue at 0900 which went down so quickly, but then after picking tickets and confirming details when I clicked pay it took me to an error page. I did this 3 times getting the same error page and then it changed to showing no tickets to select.

I succeeded in the 1pm Tixr presale though (assuming that wasn't a scam email? I've never heard of them), and will be going to MK Bowl! 

Does anyone know why MK was so much more expensive than the other venues?

5 hours ago, czuczu said:

I saw the Cure at Summer Sessions back in 2019 - sold out, I'd guess somewhere around 25-30k. It's just a normal park with a slope going up from the stage area.

You can get there really easily from Central, quick train towards Dumbreck and then a 10 min walk.

We'll likely be bussing it through from "salt n sauce land" but whether on the day or the day before, I don't know yet. Hoping it finishes early enough to get the last bus back east (again assuming we don't stay over). Hadn't looked at trains to the gig yet, but buses are plentiful. 

First outdoor Muse gig for us since Meadowbank, 2006. That was doors 16:00 as well, with Muse on at 20:15, so I'd reckon on a 22:15 finish or thereabouts. Plenty time to get back to Buchanan Bus Station. 

6 hours ago, lailav said:

So I booked my ticket and was looking for a place to stay. Apparently everyone already booked their stay as well. Anyone living near Milton Keynes and have a room left? 😄

I always book my concert accommodation as soon as dates are announced (try to beat the hotel agents on upping their prices) but only fully flexible in case I need to cancel.  Had my Glasgow hotel (CitizenM) booked within 6 minutes of the announcement!  Got for £110 and now £174.

1 hour ago, MUSEologist said:

We'll likely be bussing it through from "salt n sauce land" but whether on the day or the day before, I don't know yet. Hoping it finishes early enough to get the last bus back east (again assuming we don't stay over). Hadn't looked at trains to the gig yet, but buses are plentiful. 

First outdoor Muse gig for us since Meadowbank, 2006. That was doors 16:00 as well, with Muse on at 20:15, so I'd reckon on a 22:15 finish or thereabouts. Plenty time to get back to Buchanan Bus Station. 

I will always regret not going to that meadowbank concert as it was a good venue 🙁  Was not long after we got back from honeymoon and for some reason decided to go to see another band instead. 

We’re also Edinburgh and I was harbouring pipe dreams that they might have set a date at Ingliston.  Rage against the machine were meant to play there this week I think. 

7 hours ago, czuczu said:

You can get there really easily from Central, quick train towards Dumbreck and then a 10 min walk. Haven't been to MK Bowl since R.E.M. played there but think it currently holds 65k

We saw The Killers at Bellahouston in 2014 but it wasn’t one of their finest shows unfortunately.  Do recall there was concert buses running from Bellahouston to Buchanan Street Bus station which was handy. 

56 minutes ago, troubleonline said:

Had my Glasgow hotel (CitizenM) booked within 6 minutes of the announcement!  Got for £110 and now £174.

I will always regret not going to that meadowbank concert as it was a good venue 🙁  

Bellahouston... Do recall there was concert buses running from Bellahouston to Buchanan Street Bus station which was handy. 

Yikes, they really do take the preverbial with price hikes! We've stayed at CitizenM before, quirky but enjoyable. Better half almost had to prize me out of one of their lounge chairs before we left! 

Meadowbank was a cracker, first Muse gig for me. Maybe not as impressive a venue as Hampden but the acoustics were far better. Bruce Springsteen at Hampden was spoiled by the amount of sound which drifted straight up. Same for NFL Europe games, which sounded better at Murrayfield. 

Concert buses would be a nice additional option if they were provided.