UK Tour Announcement

maturefan

My first post since re-registering on the current version of the forum 18 months ago and nothing's changed since I was last active - we're still anxious about receiving a code to allow us to get horribly frustrated at the mess which is trying to secure tickets on Ticketmaster!😤😠🤬🤯

The more things change, the more they stay the same! 🙄😄

Yep got mine earlier too.

I remain peeved though that prices aren’t published in advance (not a Muse thing it happens for all).  I presume like previously golden circle will be first come first served wristbands and as going to Glasgow there will be just general admission standing there plus maybe VIP.  Would be nice to know in advance though if there is VIP options and what the set up is to gage whether worthwhile personally.  Most times I’ve been interested for other artists the VIP area doesn’t have view of the stage and that would be a deal breaker for me although perhaps not as am finding my days of standing for hours to get a good spot to be at an end!  

Hi Everyone, I'm very new to the Forum , sorry bit of a technophobe (it's an age thing👵) and have been wanting to see Muse for many years.

If I understand correctly tickets go on sale tomorrow to those who have a code, I did pre order the WOTP CD but only a week or so ago , no code as yet but maybe I am too late for the code thingy m jiggy . Can I assume that the chances of me getting tickets for Hubby and myself are pretty much out of the question (huge disappointment if so).

I know this probably sounds completely crazy to you but I'm really quite anxious about the whole booking process , anyway I will give it my best shot😁. Any tips would be greatly  appreciated. You all sound like regular tour goers so  can anyone give me some idea of what sort of price the average ticket cost is likely to be please. Hear comes the sad part ...😥I've only been to 1 large concert before and that was back in 1988 to see Michael Jackson , so you see I'm completely out of touch with the concert scene.

Thank you for listening , have a lovely evening and I hope you all get your tickets.

2 hours ago, Corky said:

👵I did pre order the WOTP CD but only a week or so ago , no code as yet but maybe I am too late for the code thingy m jiggy . 

😁😥

(Phone wouldn't let me delete the emojis from your quote!). 

As long as your order was through the Muse store you should get your code. 

A purchase wasn't actually necessary - I registered through the Warner link - but I'm still waiting for my code to arrive (nothing in Spam or Junk folders)... 😕

19 minutes ago, blubb0r said:

I heard rumours that a standing ticket is 90 pounds...

Geez, I hope not! Live music is really getting ridiculously expensive. I appreciate a Muse gig/tour is an expensive undertaking but the irony that seeing them is in danger of becoming financially elitist is not lost on me. 

• Like 1

But as I'm still awaiting my elusive code, worrying about the price may be a moot point🙄

I wonder how many have received theirs, especially those who used the Warner registration option rather than ordering the album to get it? 

Technically,  it could arrive as late as 08:59 BST tomorrow but none of us want to be kept waiting that long. 

2 hours ago, MUSEologist said:

(Phone wouldn't let me delete the emojis from your quote!). 

As long as your order was through the Muse store you should get your code. 

A purchase wasn't actually necessary - I registered through the Warner link - but I'm still waiting for my code to arrive (nothing in Spam or Junk folders)... 😕

That how I get the code too. Got mine at 2.30pm.  Unless it was for pre downloading on Apple Music.  Never bought physical CD’s for years as stream everything these days.  

I am currently watching the Isle of White set from June on my sky box to get me in the mood for tomorrow.  Currently playing Knights of Cydonia which must mean am at the end! 

8 minutes ago, troubleonline said:

Got mine at 2.30pm.   

I'm no expert on the IT logistics of sending out codes to however many people are due them but surely it shouldn't take 7 hours or more to get them all sent out? 

Incidentally, for those who filled out the Warner form,  rather than ordering the album, did you receive any email confirmation of your application? I only got confirmation on the web page that the form had been submitted. I always find it more reassuring to get an email shortly after filling something out online. 

Edited by MUSEologist

5 hours ago, Corky said:

Hi Everyone, I'm very new to the Forum , sorry bit of a technophobe (it's an age thing👵) and have been wanting to see Muse for many years.

If I understand correctly tickets go on sale tomorrow to those who have a code, I did pre order the WOTP CD but only a week or so ago , no code as yet but maybe I am too late for the code thingy m jiggy . Can I assume that the chances of me getting tickets for Hubby and myself are pretty much out of the question (huge disappointment if so).

I know this probably sounds completely crazy to you but I'm really quite anxious about the whole booking process , anyway I will give it my best shot😁. Any tips would be greatly  appreciated. You all sound like regular tour goers so  can anyone give me some idea of what sort of price the average ticket cost is likely to be please. Hear comes the sad part ...😥I've only been to 1 large concert before and that was back in 1988 to see Michael Jackson , so you see I'm completely out of touch with the concert scene.

Thank you for listening , have a lovely evening and I hope you all get your tickets.

Good luck.  Am sure you will be fine to get even on Friday unless there is major pent up post pandemic demand.

11 minutes ago, Halflife67 said:

The prices I saw on Gigsandtours for Plymouth say £47.50 to £110.00.

Ouch.

Ouch indeed. Was there a list of tiers or just the minimum & maximum? 

If £47.50 was the flat general admission price (and the same for all venues) , I could just about justify it as it's been 6 years (7 by next year) since me and my better half have seen Muse and we might not even need an overnight stay in Glasgow. 

5 minutes ago, MUSEologist said:

Ouch indeed. Was there a list of tiers or just the minimum & maximum? 

If £47.50 was the flat general admission price (and the same for all venues) , I could just about justify it as it's been 6 years (7 by next year) since me and my better half have seen Muse and we might not even need an overnight stay in Glasgow. 

Just the minimum and maximum.  If recent past football stadium gigs are anything to go by, standing will be somewhere mid-range. 

I did 4 Muse gigs in 8 days back in 2006, but there’s no way I could afford to do that at current prices.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MUSEologist said:

I'm no expert on the IT logistics of sending out codes to however many people are due them but surely it shouldn't take 7 hours or more to get them all sent out? 

Incidentally, for those who filled out the Warner form,  rather than ordering the album, did you receive any email confirmation of your application? I only got confirmation on the web page that the form had been submitted. I always find it more reassuring to get an email shortly after filling something out online. 

Yes I did get an email confirmation of the application. If it's not in the spam folder they say to email them for help ( museearlyaccess@wmgcustomerservice.com ) Hope you get it sorted soon!

• Thanks 1