UK Tour Announcement

maturefan

I'll be aiming for MK Bowl tickets. It's nice to see some different locations on there, make it a bit easier for those who usually have to travel ages for any gigs, but I am also hoping they'll add a few extra locations/dates in the gaps... 

I got the announcement via email. Just gives me time to save up the money to go there.... as if I ever get through in the mayhem that is called TICKETS. Hahaha.

----

Muse is very generous to the UK fans, with 2 concerts last May in London (and the unofficial one in Exeter). Then they had a sort of festival tour around Europe. And the coming up theatre shows in oktober...  They give the UK fans the first choice.

Edited by Meisver

2 minutes ago, troubleonline said:

Around the same time as Glastonbury, Hyde Park Festival and other UK festivals so I think that is possible. 

It's next year... starting the festival season. By that time the new album has been rolled out (only one week), but these may be very small venues. The Muse world tour will surely come, so I just dont understand why to complain when they release dates. Everyone knows that when Muse is performing, it is sold out within 10 seconds, hardcore fan or not.... just a roulette game.

6 minutes ago, Nipper said:

If the album is pre-ordered from the official store can the pre-sale code be used for any future shows they announce or is it just for this stadium tour?

They say, if it is ordered via the official store, you should get a code.

it is a bit blurry. I recon the code you got for the shows in oktober are not applicable anymore. But who knows.

• Thanks 1

There's a rumour about a London residency with an immersive experience! I must stress it is just one person saying this and they heard it from a friend of a friend.

I've seen a lot of comments about Glastonbury with mixed views but I don't know how well those people know Muse.

Hi - this will be my first Muse concert if I get a ticket. Thinking of MK and staying over.

Any tips on what section to get tickets on (like there’ll be a choice! 😂)  so I can take it all in - sound and visuals. 

Budget it not ideal at this time but you do the best with what you got. 

Thank you - been following their music for years after a friend recommended them, but last few years the lyrics really get me deep down - I totally understand it all now ,